GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Fellowshipper:

I will indeed have a Shiner in your Honor.

You may be an expatriot, but you're still a Patriot!

We will be celebrating the 4th with a rather international crowd, ourselves: there will be folks from Brazil, China, Texas, and other interesting points around the globe.

Do you have a red, white, and blue shirt?

love, niKa

Whatever happened to Simon? Ya know Simon my girls always ask how you are doing and I just say He's home dealing with business and life and his family. They often talk about that Sqaw hill we climbed. Such lasting memories. Some of them dealt with cactus thorns which I reminded them it is part of the experience.

A message for Fellowsipper:

I have written you a nice and long e-mail, but it was returned to me as "undeliverable". I sent it as an "re" to the e-mail you sent me, so, I know I have the address that you sent me as the correct one. And so, I have been trying to communicate, but the internet is messin with us. Did you change your e-maill address or somethin?

Jonny

Ssssssaaaaaay, Fellowshipper:

Did you and the newly minted Missuss ever get to go on your hot-air balloon ride over the vineyards, and have your honeymoon?

I've sent Simon the Zealot an e-mail, but haven't heard from him; now I'm asking if anyone has a SimonUpdate, because inquiring minds want to know.

Mr. niKa was using my computer to surf the internet; now I find that he's changed my wallpaper to a picture of a candy-apple-red Harley Sportster, 2005. Whatcha think's on that boy's mind?

icon_eek.gif

Oh NiKa,

The saying; "That was from the Pit" was what seemed to be to me a very common saying amongst we Wayfers in our twigs and branches on the field if anything "went wrong". To say; "That was from the Pit" was the same as saying; "That was from the devil", or; "That was from the Pit of Hell".

You know, if some new person coming to twig who had interviewed for a job but didn't get it because some "Rank Un-Believer" (RUB) got it, then, that outcome was "from the Pit!"

Excathedra:

Very Good Question. It's anybody's guess where my family will be next year, because Mr. niKa has a Sabbatical coming up. Where will everybody else be? Who's got suggestions?

Do we want a campground (inexpensive; sorta like the Rock) or a resort or hotel (high price, but all the comforts of home). What area of the country would be most accessible for the most folks?

Beats me! But it's worth thinking about, because the more accessible it is, the more folks will attend.

love, niKa

My Strange Friend Tom! I know you come here fairly often. I just wanted to alert you to the new and wonderful revelation that has been found concerning The Amazing Sea Monkeys over on the last page of the "Famous PFAL Graduates" thread in the "About The Way" forum. It will blow your mind!!