GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Niki, why is it that when you get 65% of the cleaning done and you come back to the completed part while making your rounds, someone has reclaimed the part you just straightened? And what's with clean horizontal surfaces? These are magnets for laundry or anything else. I sometimes vow to never have any horizontal surfaces in my mansion in glory when I walk the streets of gold.

quote:
That's great Martha has that opportunity and just think, she owes it all to PFAL.
laughing my a s s o f f

quote:
Glad to see you back exi- babie.
quote:
Great to "see" you BTW
love youse guys

say a little prayer for me

tomorrow funeral mass for my father

and gathering afterward

Hello, this is a shout-out to my MAN the snowcone meister, and to Excie (how'd it go, anyway? you okay?) and Fellowshipper (g'day, mate!) and SimonRockyEverybodyElse. This has been quite a week; I'm finishing the home organization, writing syllabai which have to be implemented next week already (summer is quickly becoming a fading memory) and nearly drowning in Scuba class; spent half the night in the emergency room, coughing up water (had a major stupid attack, paid for it, 'nuff said).

Hiiiiii! How Ya'll doin'?

Can't dive with noseclips; they'd make it impossible to equalize or clear the mask. I just have to learn the skill. I'm medically prohibited from diving for a week, and then must go and practise.

I'm trying for the standard open-water certification; when we go and visit Down Under, I surely want to get a gander at that little old reef they have down there!