GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Tis True... young Belle is a youngster... hardly a gleam in her Daddy's eye whilest we endured the near beer of Emporia...

She's grown to be a lovely young lady in mind and body so's she gets to come in here whenever she pleases... (plus she talks real southern)

Belle! I just looked at the pic you linked to... you had Blonde hair in the pic I saw before! What gives? Have you been ailing?

Edited by Tom Strange

P.S. take what rhino says with a grain of salt... this time of year he's pretty heavy into the nectar of the grapes (if you know what I mean)

Well, that's entirely misleading ... it really is not JUST this time of the year ... :drink:

Edited by rhino

I cannot tell a lie, Mr. Strange, I am addicted to L'Oreal hair products. :who_me:

And, truth be told, my hair is now closer to a dark strawberry blond - I did just get it all chopped off, too, so there's every little of it left. I shall have to update the album to reflect the changes.

Vixen, however, still looks the same.

I hope that someday we can do something together again. I mean like a GIANT party!

JohnHenry, my dream is to one day win the lottery. My first order of business will be to hire a full time maid cause I really do hate cleaning the house. My second order of business is going to be visiting as many beloved Greasespots as will have me. There's an awful lot of necks around here I'd like to hug.

Of course, I plan to exceed the two drink limit from Rhino's wine cellar, too. :spy:

who are all of those people over there on that other site with gray hairs?

except for sweetniKa of course... then again, I guess Rocky's isn't gray there's just less of it...

(I prefer to say that mine is now "ash blonde")

I haven't posted a pic "on the other side" yet... yours, Tom stRange is a pretty good one.

I want to get a neighbor to take a current pic and post it... like you, Tom, the hair on top isn't grey (well, I have a few grey hairs), but the beard has plenty of grey...... and btw, the hair on top IS getting thinner... :confused:

and rhino... let's hope to a better baseball game this evening... more drama, less lopsided. :eusa_clap:

JohnHenry, my dream is to one day win the lottery. My first order of business will be to hire a full time maid cause I really do hate cleaning the house. My second order of business is going to be visiting as many beloved Greasespots as will have me. There's an awful lot of necks around here I'd like to hug.

Well... there is this little event in Houston weekend after next...

Hmm... rhino, you lika de vino? So do I. Gotta be red, French or Napa Valley, Pinot, (red) Zinfandel, Cab, Merlot, MD2020, Boonesfarm. In that order.

Like it? ...heck, he makes it!

what I've been drinking so far is stomped by my own feets ... which is quite a feat ..

but now I have a little crusher to make life a little easier ...

but actually I drink more beer than wine ... if I get ambiton some day, I may make that too ...

I like these spirit filled discussions we have ... a little different kinda spirit maybe ...

what I've been drinking so far is stomped by my own feets ... which is quite a feat ..

but now I have a little crusher to make life a little easier ...

but actually I drink more beer than wine ... if I get ambiton some day, I may make that too ...

I like these spirit filled discussions we have ... a little different kinda spirit maybe ...

Ya know, rhino, when the topic is NOT politics, I'm actually beginning to appreciate your sense of humor... :confused:

dear nika you and your mom are in my heart....

---

johnhenry hi !!!!!!!!

MD2020, boonesfarm, box !!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha okay let's have the party at your house :biglaugh::)

we can take that huge way corps pic and individually lift each and every person

do you think it would be okay to take a swig in between ?

we may end up singing

will they have mogen david in heaven dear lord we'd all like to know

will they have mogen david in heaven sweet jesus

if they don't......

or we may end up in heaven

That's a great picture!

Mom is much better, and is getting out of the hospital tomorrow. (applause for the loving hearts who prayed for her, thank you from the bottom of my existence)

I'm headin' to the barbecue!

:dance:

Thank you all, really. Much more than I could ever say.

:eusa_clap::love3::eusa_clap:

Well, I do have a doctorate in wife and umbrella color matching, after all...

Can't youse guys get some photos up on one of these sites so's I can see what you look like? I mean, I'm a newbie, and I've already got a bunch of stuff her & there. Even gave you a picture of "Ethel, the Pirate's Daughter" (a tip of the hat to "Shakespeare in Love", one of my all-time favorite movies), a.k.a., Ethel the Retarded Dog, Ethel the Wacko, Helicopter Tail, Happiest Dog, and other appropriate nomenclature.

We (the royal "we", meaning, "I") really want to see the faces of all a youse guys.

We (the 9th We) don't have a yearbook of any sort, do we? Can we do that?

God love mah pee-puls. Welcome home to our prodigal brother, who Simonion has ordained a just man. Nika, great news about your mother. TomTomDotCom, Rockme, Rhinisimo, my beloved Sexie, the professor and Gilligan, great to see your words of wit and wisdom. I hardly have no greater joy than to see mah peeples standing in the gap for me while I pefect works in the flesh for my earthly, sensual and devilish clients.

Isn't God good??!!!!!

Ya know, yesterday mah wife told me I could tie her up and do ANYTHING I wanted to.

Know what I did?? Asked for more vacation. No!! No!!! A thousand times NO!!!!

I tied her up, then I went golfing.

Bless your hearts, I'm glad I don't get paid for mah sto-ries...

Simon, have those open sores healed yet??