GreaseSpot Cafe

7th Corps - The not-so "perfect" Corps

igotout

On 11/19/2018 at 1:04 PM, Rejoice said:

Chainclanker2; they are no longer married. His current wife is named Carol. Gerald Wrenn is 'friends with my friends' on FB.

Paula was never married to Gerald. You're thinking of the wrong Wren(n).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chainclanker2 said:

Last time I saw Joseph and Paula Wrenn was when they were in Orlando, Florida sometime after the Living Victoriously Class (I can't remember the exact dates).   Somewhere I read they made their way to North Carolina and that is the last I've heard of their whereabouts.    

Wren, not Wrenn.

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2002 at 9:41 PM, igotout said:

The number 7 supposedly represents spiritual perfection in the bible. Perfect indeed, I am proof that this was a fallacy. It was fun, even though our Corps produced the likes of XX and XX.

I scanned our 7th Corps picture in Gunnison. If anyone wants a copy...just email me.

You will note that me and David Petit are missing from the picture. We had the privilege of being on the clean up crew for that supper meal. You guys left lots of pitchers of cheap beer on your tables.

David & I were enjoying ourselves cleaning up those pitchers of beer. We were in no condition to have our photo taken on some mountain.

So we just said to hell with it and sat there with our pitchers. I don't remember too much after that.

John Richeson

Tampa, FL

Been here since we graduated in 1979.

(I don't miss the snow...had enough of it in Emporia and HQ.)

PS - I became a window washer when I grew up.

[This message was edited by igotout on March 16, 2003 at 22:35.]

I know Dave Pettit.

• 1 year later...

I'm hoping to find some one who still have PFAL  audio in French, German, Portuguese.  I found Russian and Spanish.  Rev Tom ____ did the French,  maybe Wolfgang did the German, and of course Gary Curtis did Spanish.  --- These days, we have the technology, and there are 6 billion who haven't heard.  ANY HINT WILL HELP!    garyranderson@aol.com

5 hours ago, Gary R. Anderson said:

I'm hoping to find some one who still have PFAL  audio in French, German, Portuguese.  I found Russian and Spanish.  Rev Tom ____ did the French,  maybe Wolfgang did the German, and of course Gary Curtis did Spanish.  --- These days, we have the technology, and there are 6 billion who haven't heard.  ANY HINT WILL HELP!    garyranderson@aol.com

And you assume that PFAL is worth sharing? For how much?

• 4 weeks later...