GreaseSpot Cafe

7th Corps reunion web-site is up!

valerie52

Dear All,

The web-site is up for the 7th Corps and college division reunion. Sorry to take so long, my computor got viruses etc.

Many thanks to Janet Allaire for making the web-site. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Do not make hotel reservations yet I am getting a group rate for everyone.

Anybody that wants to come to Las Vegas at that time to hang our with us is welcome but the Dinner boat cruise on Sunday night will be for 7th Corps and College only. There is only room for 80 so please do not brings kids to the dinner boat cruise...

If we have way more than 80 adults we will get the 300 people boat.

Valerie Knowles

The reunion web-site is:

http://7thCorpsreunion.cjb.net

quote:
Originally posted by valerie52:

Anybody that wants to come to Las Vegas at that time to hang our with us is welcome but the Dinner boat cruise on Sunday night will be for 7th Corps and College only. There is only room for 80 so please do not brings kids to the dinner boat cruise...

If we have way more than 80 adults we will get the 300 people boat.

Valerie Knowles

]

I just want to make sure I understand...

Even non-corp (like me) are now welcome to come. I just couldn'g do your dinner boat thing... Would people like me be able to get in on your block room hotel, or should we make our own reservations?

I don't want to make any assumptions here...

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

HI EVERYBODY,

THE REASON WE ARE ALL STAYING IN THE SAME HOTEL IS SO THAT WHEN WE GO TO THE LAKE FOR OUR BOAT RIDE, WE WILL ALL TAKE A BUS FROM THE HOTEL TO THE LAKE, AND BACK.

DON'T WAIT TIL THE LAST MINUTE. THE ROOMS WILL BE RELEASED ON JUNE 11TH TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AT A MUCH HIGHER RATE.

PLUS WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER SO EVEYONE CAN GET TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS TO DO FUN THINGS AS A GROUP. THERE WILL BE ALOT OF SELF-STUCTURED TIME TO DO DIFFERENT THINGS WITH GROUPS ETC.

THERE WILL BA A SMALL ROOM AVAILABLE FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING.

IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING THEY WANT TO SHARE, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL RESERVE THE TIME FOR YOU.

DON;T FORGET THE FAREWELL B-FAST ON THURSDAY THE 15TH OF JULY, AT THE MONTE CARLO, WHERE WE WIL ALL BE.

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT SEEING EVERYONE!!!

VALERIE