GreaseSpot Cafe

13th Corps Elvis

ToadFriend

Hubby and I saw Lou's show 2 years ago next month. It was great. Lou was very gracious and came out and talked to us. Have some pix from the show and afterward.

Thanks for reminding me of that wonderful evening.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, let's do, WB! I went with a friend from the 11th Corps some years ago when he was at Memories Theatre and we had a great time! I think I can survive the otherwise touristy feel of Gatlinburg for ole Lou! (his theatre is on the outskirts of Gatlinburg, as you head out toward Pigeon Forge on the right)

TF

• 3 weeks later...

Lou Vuto is currently back at Memories Theatre in Pigeon. His show is still dynamic, and he is still a humble god loving man. If any one is in The Pigeon Forge area of Tennessee they should really check out his show. He gets real blessed seeing the believers, and is as gracious a man as you ever want to meet! :)

• 5 months later...
Yes, let's do, WB! I went with a friend from the 11th Corps some years ago when he was at Memories Theatre and we had a great time! I think I can survive the otherwise touristy feel of Gatlinburg for ole Lou! (his theatre is on the outskirts of Gatlinburg, as you head out toward Pigeon Forge on the right)

TF

Okay Gals!!! It is now summer, 2006. If ya'll go west...let me know!!! Mr. Pipes' mom lives a little over an hour from Gatlinburg. I feel sure she'd let us stay at her place. And it is a gorgeous drive over Newfound Gap. We could stop at Clingman's Dome too.

So........maybe a trip to Dollywood too?

Brian was when we saw him a couple of years ago. So was Charlie Hodge, but he died a few months ago.

Lou puts on a great show and was very gracious to my husband and me.

Keep up the good work, Lou!!!

From your friend of Jay and Marge's :wave:

• 4 months later...