Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been praying for you.

Hope you're doing fine.

Hopefully,

Kit Sober

Reno NV

p.s. YOu are welcome to send extra rain to Reno. Nevada can always use rain. It's really dry here, now, and the threat of fires is always high in the summertime.

• 10 months later...

Hey WW,

We were in Lubbuck (sp?) fm. 83-84 then in Midland 84-85. My Ps were the branck coordinators if I remember correctly and then we went in res. in 85. You must have crossed paths, though I was rather small then.

Oh and I was born in Courpus Christi.

So I am a true Texan and proud of it.

Don't mess.

It don't mean a thing if it ain't PFAL. Doo-wat doo-wah doo-wat doo-wah la-shanta la-shanta

• 2 weeks later...

I was WOW in 1984-85 in Texas. The first 3 months were in Waco (before the other kooky cult was there) and then I lived in Midland for 3 more years after the WOW year until 1988.

My first WOW family coord was Rick Finucan(14th corps)--he got released from WOW and WC that year.

My second WOW family coord was Bob Vorbach (14th Corps). I really miss him. If anybody knows where the heck he is, I would love to know.

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Was in San Antonio 1976-77 as a WOW. Names have faded. But I remember Fern, Nan Neil, Mary Dogherty, Pat Patterson. Um it hurts to think... but there were a lot of real decent people. Thats when I first got "in" - and Way World was calm.

Ex-10...you where in MI at one point then Texas? I made the same trip only by way of N. Carolina, Colorado etc etc...I have racked my brain to try and have recall of MI, and I was such an active perky pain in the ...well I know I was most likey annoying at that point, but was at all functions,Anyone ever hear anything of Phil Yates? But to Texas...I like it now. Live in a terribly small town south of the DFW metroplex...got engaged the first time in Abilene Tx in dec 85...

andrea

Yeah, we moved to MI in June of 86 and lived there til the summer of 99. But by the time I got to Michigan, hubby and me where already branded as "troublemakers" so we were not in on alot of stuff that happened there. icon_frown.gif:(-->

I've always wondered what happened with Phil and Teresa. I knew them before MI. Long story. All I know is they got divorced and Phil is remarried. When they split up, I was already out of the loop. That was in 87 or so, I think. Can't remember exactly. We got uninvolved about then, except for people calling us wanting to know what the H*** was going on. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I don't have fond memories of being in the way in Michigan. It was really screwed up. Private topic me if you want. icon_smile.gif:)-->