Texas

Goey

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even I would consider such an invite. Has Texas changed much after 28 years?

The Woodlands is only about 300 miles from me. Thats a 6 hr drive, 4 getting to Houston and two crossing town.

I could handle driving over a friday night. Spend saturday talking about why I got out and then drive back on sunday.

You really don't want to see me in a bathing suit. It would scare all the children and cause multipule deaths from laughting.

Ok, Tommy, but we gotta wait til it cools off. :)

no chit! on the news today a lady had two identical thermometers in a back yard... one in the shade, one in the sun... on one 106, on the other 126...

I went out to clean the inside of my windshield, not only did the stuff evaporate almost as soon as I sprayed it on, I dang near burnt mah hayund!

spent my interim year in Lubbock. let's see that was 86-87. Ended up going LOA because of my experience there. No offense to the state but happiness was Lubbock Texas in my rear view mirror.

Heck Free... I was born and raised in the state and I'd second your "happiness is Lubbock in my rear view mirror"...! :biglaugh:

Hey freeatlast. I spent 4 years after graduating from the corps in Topeka. We have friends there we are still in touch with. Wonderful folks. :wave: Lubbock.....well, all I can say is, it ain't Houston. Too bad. I love it here.

OK, tell me what course you wanna play. It's not like we have a shortage of them here. :D Some are private, some not. Hubs doesn't golf, but everyone we know does. So, I can always find somebody, who knows somebody, who is looking for somebody. Ya know?

Let me know.... :beer:

Been thinking about this get toegether halfway seriously. Maybe we should have a show of hands, who would really show up, if we plan a big Texas barbeque?

I know you'd be there, tommy. You can bring the marguarita snowcones. :B)

Forget the picca de gallo and guacamole, I want first class chilis rellenos? how do you spell that? I would love to meet your dearly beloved.....I seem to have insatiable appetite for real Mexican, not the fake TexMex stuff. So promise me she will help me cook, and we can do it.

Edited by ex10

This is a serious consideration. :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
Been thinking about this get toegether halfway seriously. Maybe we should have a show of hands, who would really show up, if we plan a big Texas barbeque?

I know you'd be there, tommy. You can bring the marguarita snowcones. :B)

:wave::wave: ...That's a show of hands for Tonto and me.