GreaseSpot Cafe

Texas

Goey

bikini, huh? :rolleyes:

Well, it sounds like fun, George. I'd love to be there. By the way, I haven't told you we have an exway friend who just moved to Lake Jackson from Massachusetts. We'll talk either at the pig roast, or the TX GS BBQ. Can't wait. Hugs to the countess.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I'm very sorry to say I will not be able to attend after all. We have some financial crunching going on and are cutting expenses, so the travel funds for the bbq are not going to be availalble. I'll be thinking of you..or as they say in Pittsburgh, youns guys.

have a great time!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I told him about it, George, in a pm. By the way, I can't wait to catch up with you and Lucy. Too bad you guys live the other side of Houston world. I have to confess, Lucy is my favorite BBQ friend. I love her, and of course, you too! But I know why you call her "the countess."

She so rocks.....

Let's make sure Jim knows about the 2008 BBQ. (Is it too early to start planning?)

George

George,

Hope to get to meet you there! By the way, don't ever do anything to get ex10 ....ed, she's still ....ed about her ten speed bike getting ripped off during our WOW year and it's been 30 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!?!?!????!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Jim

Let's make sure Jim knows about the 2008 BBQ. (Is it too early to start planning?)

George

George,

Hope to get to meet you there! By the way, don't ever do anything to get ex10 ....ed, she's still ....ed about her ten speed bike getting ripped off during our WOW year and it's been 30 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!?!?!????!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Jim

George,

George,

Hope to get to meet you there! By the way, don't ever do anything to get ex10 angry, she's still angry about her ten speed bike getting ripped off during our WOW year and it's been 30 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!?!?!????!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Maybe this makes more sense now George. :)

Jim

Egads, Jim is right. The big regret of my wow year, is my way cool bike, getting ripped off. Long story, but when we went Wow, it was my most prized posession, and Jim made room in his, what was that black, sooped up car you had? anyway, Jim fit it in his back seat, and toted it for me from OH to TX. Oh with a stop at Mom's house along the way. Do you remember that, Jim?

:spy:

Egads, Jim is right. The big regret of my wow year, is my way cool bike, getting ripped off. Long story, but when we went Wow, it was my most prized posession, and Jim made room in his, what was that black, sooped up car you had? anyway, Jim fit it in his back seat, and toted it for me from OH to TX. Oh with a stop at Mom's house along the way. Do you remember that, Jim?

:spy:

ex10,

You know I had to tow somebodies car too, think it was a BMW, but sure don't remember a stop at your Mom's house.

I am interested in the brand name of that bike, never heard of it before we met. It seems it was popular in your part of Tenn. anyway.

My car was .........hmmmm.......think ........maybe......'72 Torino, which got totaled. That's how I got the money for the Advanced class, maybe a real fancy tatoo would have been a better choice. LMAO!

I remember stopping at Ex10's parent's after the year was over, nothing like that southern hospitality. Seeing Elvis's mansion was exciting too. I remember keeping someones bike at my place think it was PG's. As for cars, I had a 63 Mercury Monterey, in mint condition.....except when it died on me near Emporia. But it was fixed in no time. That car also got hit which provided me $$$ for the Advanced clas. Finally got it fixed in 85, while in CA.