GreaseSpot Cafe

Virginia

Peruser

Went WOW to Virginia in 1984-85 - to "beautiful downtown" Charlottesville!! Was a really nice place.

Currently living in northern Virginia (NOVA), in the Washington, DC metro area.

Any other "G-spotters" in the DC metro?

Per

[This message was edited by Peruser on July 27, 2002 at 18:38.]

Edited by Guest

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Peruser, good to see there are others of us here in Northern Virginia. I am sure there are probably many more. I've been here since 1997. Great place to live except for the traffic! MCarroll, please send regards to your sister and BIL in CA and also your husband and kids. Johnny Lingo and Likeaeagle try this for Bruce http://www.cabsf.org/Home%20Fellowships.htm

God bless, DFL

Wow - OK, come on all you other NOVA-ites, let's let each other know we're here!!! Post 'em up! We're all SuperNOVA's, eh?! - c'ept we'll stay fired up.

Thanks for the posts from current NOVAs MCarroll, likeaeagle, and to Flow7, and thanks to JonnyL and Lil'Hawk for chiming in, too!

Flow7, I haven't seen your handle much before, good to see you here!!

Per icon_smile.gif:)-->

MCarroll, Flow7, likeaeagle:

Sounds like a "weener" icon_wink.gif;)--> (winner) of an idea to me!!

Some folks I know in MD have been talking about getting together for a picnic of sorts for awhile now. I bet there would be interest on both sides of the river. And summer is fast approaching - with its wide array of activities to keep us busy - swim team, T-ball, etc. etc.

A picnic would be a great time to get together and meet fellow NOVAs - for a real "SuperNova" experience!

Per icon_smile.gif:)-->

Hi ya all,

Given that I am waiting on a for a position at a local hospital (which means I will rotate weekends) Im not sure what is best. Pick a date and I will come smilling. Do we want to do this at a park or someones home? I live with another believer so this place is rather small for a large get together, but I am willing to helpicon_smile.gif:)-->

Likeaeagle

As far as a location, there certainly are options. We could do it at a park. For instance, Fairfax County (Virginia) has a few parks, and then Maryland has some - e.g., Wheaton Regoinal Park is nice. But there might be other options.

It'll be nice to meet and see the faces behind the GS-handles.

Per

• 3 weeks later...