GreaseSpot Cafe

OHIO

wasway

nah it was just a dig at vp and his mispronunciation.

Okay... I totally blocked that out.

Those get togethers are great! I highly recommend them. Great food and great folks make for a fun time.

I'll go back to my own state now...

In the weeks to follow (or maybe months)...there will be further details on the Ohio corn roast...obviously, corn season is in August...so August it is.

I will probably get more detaled in the spring as to who is coming, what to bring, how to get here...you know, the usual organizational stuff...alcoholic beverages WILL be allowed...I might even make some of my homemade Sangria wine!

In the weeks to follow (or maybe months)...there will be further details on the Ohio corn roast...obviously, corn season is in August...so August it is.

I will probably get more detaled in the spring as to who is coming, what to bring, how to get here...you know, the usual organizational stuff...alcoholic beverages WILL be allowed...I might even make some of my homemade Sangria wine!

Groucho

Pm me if you need any help.

Uhmmmm-------Testing the Sangria, that is.

Lancaster, Ohio here...an hour southeast of Columbus...

I'm tired of hearing about the "Texas BBQ"...maybe we should have an "Ohio corn roast" next summer...I have the perfect place! :) Log cabin out in the country with plenty of land...

I'm just up the road a piece from Groucho. An Ohio Corn Roast sounds like a great idea!

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

The more I think about it, the better the idea sounds...

...I think it would be a great time. I might even play "Beautiful Ohio" early in the morning while people are sleeping it off... :biglaugh: ...actually, there's no chance of that. I hate that song with a passion.

Is there a list or something with the greasespotters who live in Ohio?...of course, we would open it up to anyone who wanted to come...how should this work?...bring a dish of food and your favorite mind altering drugs?... :biglaugh:

Will there be a secret handshake?

I think we need a secret handshake.

And maybe there should be a secret password to get in the door.

Yeah, that's it.

Somethin' like----"Psssst, cousin Louie sent me."

-----------Or--------------

Maybe something like----"Pedro picked a peck of pink petunias in Pataskala."

Hmmmmm. I might need to give this a little more thought.

Hmmm... secret password? I can think of a lot of good words:

I'll bring food

I'll bring beer

Beautiful Ohio

Muck Fichigan

Love them Buckeyes...

Will any of those work?

They all work for me!...You're more than welcome to attend...no nametags, no elitism...I mean, this is the home state of Bluzeman!!!...need I say more?...