GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

Steve!

I'm going to take a chance here and guess that with Teen Wolf, you've managed to stump us.

I think we need some kind of sequel rule (linking from Back to the Future II to Back to the Future I is hardly difficult).

So let's say this (and if you disagree, let me know): you can only link to a sequel or prequel if the actor you're linking to is unique to that sequel.

Examples: Linking from Back to the Future II to back to the future I is okay if you're moving to the "original" Jennifer or Crispin Glover, who is not in part II or III (not counting recycled footage), but it's not okay for any of the principals in the cast (because Marty, Doc, Lorraine, Biff and Strickland are in all three movies).

Linking from the Godfather to Godfather II is okay to get to Robert DeNiro, but not to get from Al Pacino to Diane Keaton. Likewise, you can go to Part III to get to Andy Garcia, but not Talia Shire.

Is that okay?

And since Teen Wolf (more than likely) has us stumped, Steve!, can you restart from Christopher Lloyd?

if anyone objects to this rule suggestion, say the word and I'll delete it.