GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

Jack Nicholson

The Witches of Eastwick

Cher

From the Hip is an excellent movie and, yes, it's from his brat pack days (I'm from that generation and was a huge Judd Nelson fan, what can I say? icon_cool.gif I highly recommend it!

I resemble Elizabeth Perkins in the opening scene in the mornings.

I'm tickled to have stumped the experts!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Another star of From the Hip is John Hurt.

The movie is mostly a riot, but gets semi-serious near the end.

"You filed a motion on the admissibility of the word 'a-hole'?" icon_razz.gif:P-->

Gene Wilder

Stir Crazy

Richard Pryor

Whoops. I missed that.

For future reference, you MAY check IMDB to verify the previous entry, but not to go the next step. For example, in this case, you would check The Jewel of the Nile to see if Diane Keaton was in it. Don't check Diane Keaton, because if she WAS in it, then you would have her filmography, which would be cheating. Then we'd have to figure out who goes next. Sigh.

The person who caught the mistake goes back to the entry BEFORE the mistake.

That means the game stops at Fatal Attraction and it's Hope's turn. She can, if she chooses, go with Michael Douglas and Jewel of the Nile, pick the next actor/actress, and then let the next person guess or take the next round. All entries after that one are null and void.