GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

2 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Zero Mostel

The Great Bank Robbery

Sam Jaffe

BZZT!

Sorry- Nathan Lane played Max B in the newer Producers, and Zero Mostel played him in the original- which is why I made a point of saying it was the newer one. The newer one had a LOT more actors/ actresses known for other stuff.   Select one of those other than Nathan Lane to proceed.

I guarantee that the actors/actress who played Leo Bloom, Ulla, and Hans Liebkind- to name a few- are well-known and can be connected to other movies without a lot of thought.  You would also recognize the name of the man who dubbed one of the German soldiers during the staged musical. ("Don't be stupid, be a smartie- come and join the Nazi party!" ) 

On 10/11/2018 at 12:36 AM, WordWolf said:

BZZT!

Sorry- Nathan Lane played Max B in the newer Producers,

OK, right, got it.

Uma Thurman

The Avengers 

Ralph Fiennes

Edited by Human without the bean
cuz my shorthands terrible

12 hours ago, WordWolf said:

I guarantee that the actors/actress who played Leo Bloom, Ulla, and Hans Liebkind- to name a few- are well-known and can be connected to other movies without a lot of thought.  You would also recognize the name of the man who dubbed one of the German soldiers during the staged musical. ("Don't be stupid, be a smartie- come and join the Nazi party!" ) 

(As an aside, that was Matthew Broderick, Uma Thurman, Will Farrell, and Mel Brooks.)

Ok, here's who you didn't link.... Brian Blessed, Kenneth Branagh, Billy Crystal, Judi Dench, Gerard Depardieu, John Gielgud, Charlton Heston, Timothy Spall, Robin Williams, Kate Winslet, Richard Attenborough.

Now, who am I going to link?

Brian Blessed

Star Wars Episode I- Phantom Menace  (Boss Nass of the Gungans)

Natalie Portman