GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

(That particular HP movie included a number of people who weren't in the others, but if you're not sure, yes, I think he was in all of them.)

("Hecubus, have you seen that movie "Presumed Innocent" yet?"  "Yes, I have.  *gives away the ending*" "I haven't seen the movie yet! Evil!")

Presumed Innocent

Raul Julia

Addams Family Values

(When that show first aired, the movie in question was in its 2nd -IIRC- week in the theaters!  We'd seen it and knew the ending, but some people had not!)

Ok, let's see. The kid was in something else, as a kid robot, who else was in it?

Haley Joel Osment

A.I.

Robin Williams

(I'm pretty sure RW was in that robot movie AND the other one.  If I'm wrong, I'm terribly sorry.)

8 hours ago, WordWolf said:

(When that show first aired, the movie in question was in its 2nd -IIRC- week in the theaters!  We'd seen it and knew the ending, but some people had not!)

Ok, let's see. The kid was in something else, as a kid robot, who else was in it?

Haley Joel Osment

A.I.

Robin Williams

(I'm pretty sure RW was in that robot movie AND the other one.  If I'm wrong, I'm terribly sorry.)

Checking IMDb, I do not see RW anywhere in the cast of A.I.  HJO WAS in it though.  So let's go with

Haley Joel Osment

A.I.

Jude Law

George

10 hours ago, WordWolf said:

Haley Joel Osment

A.I.

Robin Williams

I came across something the other day about The Sixth Sense that blew me away.  * 20 year Spoiler alert*:  the psycho in the early part of the movie that Bruce Willis is seeing, who he thinks is getting better, but ends up shooting him , I believe his characters name was Vincent, is actually Danny Walberg  who lost 50 pounds to play that role.  I wish somebody would offer me a movie roll so I could lose 50 pounds.  Anyway, I did not recognize him in the movie.

So, Where are we?  Robins out and Jude Law is in.   OK...

Let's go with,   

Side Effects

Rooney Mara

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Edited by Human without the bean
teacher would not approve if I didn't

3 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Checking IMDb, I do not see RW anywhere in the cast of A.I.  HJO WAS in it though.  So let's go with

Haley Joel Osment

A.I.

Jude Law

George

Why, then, is it listed on ROBIN WILLIAMS' Imdb page?   https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000245/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

2001, A.I.  Dr Know (voice)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212720/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

Hey, there's a "FULL CAST" button!    Let's click on it!

Wow. Ben Kingsley, Meryl Streep, and ROBIN WILLIAMS.

Therefore, the previous link was not invalid, and is in effect.  So, we leave off with Robin Williams.

11 hours ago, WordWolf said:

Haley Joel Osment

A.I.

Robin Williams

Having confirmed RW was in A.I., this is STILL where the next turn begins.

1 hour ago, Human without the bean said:

So, Where are we?  Robins out and Jude Law is in.   OK...

Let's go with????,   

Are you sure now.  Are your facts straight already?

14 minutes ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

I actually DID check the full cast listings.  Twice.  Somehow I missed RW.  My bad.  We'll just save Jude Law for another day.

Awakenings

DeNiro

Men of Honor

George

Going with the Deniro link then,

Hold on I have to hit the refresh tab or I'll get logged out....I'm back.

David Keith  (not to be confused with Keith David from a few posts back)

An Officer and a Gentlemen

Lou Gossett Jr.

Edited by Human without the bean

• 2 weeks later...