GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

Rene Aberjonois (sp?)

Star Trek VI: The Apology for Star Trek V

Brock Peters

Ok, there's an obvious route, and there's a more classic route. I'd be much obliged if you went the more classic route. But regardless, it's just a game

2 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Deezen always played a whiny geek.  I know I've seen him in several B-movies, but I can't think of any titles.

George

A lot of people remember him from "Revenge of the Nerds." This is interesting, since they refused to cast him in it after he pioneered the roles.  When he asked, they said they just wanted more regular people DRESSED as nerds.   (Actually, they have a point. A lot of nerds/ geeks don't fit the stereotype, present company included.)    I remembered him having been in "Hamburger-the Movie",  and he wasn't in THAT, either.   I DO remember him from at least 1 other movie rather vividly, however, and he definitely was in it.  (Besides "Grease", of course.)

On 2/20/2020 at 6:10 AM, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Sorry, my friend.  You need to link Louis Jourdan with another movie.  Let me help:

Octopussy

Maud Adams

Tattoo

George

Sorry, but George I'd rather fix my own mess thanks anyway (and since nobody has played yet).

{{Louis Jourdan}}

Madame Bovary

Jennifer Jones

Since You Went Away