GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

I was introduced to him as a kid, since he was in a very famous movie in the 1970s.  He's been in at least 2 more that I know of, one of which was "Top Secret!"  The other has no other actors of renown.  ("The Beast Must Die!", a werewolf whodunit, complete with a pause to let you try to guess the killer before the movie shows you.)

6 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Maybe because you never watched any of the old Hammer horror films.  The problems are that I often confuse him with Christopher Lee and that I can't think of the titles of any of those old movies.

George

"Leave now?  In our moment of triumph?   I think you severely overestimate their chances!"

OK. I have an image of him now at any rate.  However, I just blew my own mind thinking that I knew who he was by looking up the horror movie "House of the Long Shadows" which I recently watched, only to find both actor's  Peter Cushing and Christopher were in it!  Now I'm just like you George.

Top Secret  [link from Peter Cushing, oh yeah, he was that right hand man, or pawn to Darth Vader.]

Warren Clarke

A Clockwork Orange

2 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

OK. I have an image of him now at any rate.  However, I just blew my own mind thinking that I knew who he was by looking up the horror movie "House of the Long Shadows" which I recently watched, only to find both actor's  Peter Cushing and Christopher were in it!  Now I'm just like you George.

Top Secret  [link from Peter Cushing, oh yeah, he was that right hand man, or pawn to Darth Vader.]

Warren Clarke

A Clockwork Orange

BZZT !

Can't link from Top Secret to Peter Cushing to Top Secret.    You do, however, know 2 other movies he was in, judging from your last post. 

FYI Behind the Candelabra was the HBO movie with Michael Douglas as Liberace and Matt Damon his lover.  It would have been a theater release but no studio would touch it because it was too gay (homosexual).  Those are IMDB words, not mine.  Anyhow,

48 Hours     Nick Nolte      Gangster Squad