GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

Which movie, WordWolf?  There are at these three movies titled "The Avengers".  Timestamp the movie please.  And in case of it being the 1998 version, I will begin my play with Uma Thurman in the event that it is the current movie as played.

Edited by Human without the bean

21 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Which movie, WordWolf?  There are at these three movies titled "The Avengers".  Timestamp the movie please.  And in case of it being the 1998 version, I will begin my play with Uma Thurman in the event that it is the current movie as played.

*checks*

You actually remembered the 1942 "the Avengers"  without looking it up?   Seriously?   If you were that good, you'd know which of the 3 movies had Sean Connery as the bad guy.      (It only makes 3 "The Avengers" movies if that one is included.)

I didn't put a year on the movie I was mentioning because I'd have had to look it up.  

*Neck jerks as he is pulled by the chain*  Where are we going with this?  I only assumed that there was another movie, perhaps made from the original television series WordWolf and the movie The Avengers with Uma Thurman and the superhero movie The Avengers.  That was my guess not based on fact. 

I see you played WordWolf.