GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

In this BBC celebration of Shakespeare, they had one scene where an actor in black was delivering Hamlet's soliloquoy.  Someone in black interfered, and said he was delivering the line wrong.  Then someone in black interfered, and said HE was delivering the line wrong.....Rinse and repeat.

The first guy was black, and dressed all in black. The second was a redhead in black, carrying a skull.  "That's the wrong scene."  "What do you mean? Hamlet ALWAYS has a skull..."  One of the guys who interrupted was Benedict Cumberbatch.  The guy with the skull was thrilled to meet a celebrity. "It's Eddie Redmayne!  I loved you as the Dane- ish girl."   And so on. So I remember ONE movie Eddie Redmayne was in.   

The Danish Girl       Amber Heard     Justice League (either version)

(I think the video, somewhere, of the scene, was called "A Line of Hamlets". ) 

:shithitsfan:That still works?

I only knew of his name (Eddie Redmayne) after it was OK to google but I knew he was in The Theory of Everything playing the young Stephen Hawking but I got it confused when George put in the post of The Basis of Sex and I got my movies crossed up.

Let me see,,huh, huh,

Trading Places    James Earl Jones    Clear and Present Danger

1 hour ago, Human without the bean said:

:shithitsfan:That still works?

I only knew of his name (Eddie Redmayne) after it was OK to google but I knew he was in The Theory of Everything playing the young Stephen Hawking but I got it confused when George put in the post of The Basis of Sex and I got my movies crossed up.

Let me see,,huh, huh,

Trading Places    James Earl Jones    Clear and Present Danger

BZZT!

Samuel L. Jackson was NOT in "Trading Places."

(For that matter, Neither was James Earl Jones.)

We need a movie Sam Jackson was in.

1 minute ago, Human without the bean said:

A certain future-king Prince takes out a would-be robber with a mop handle at McDowell's.

Oop's correct.  That's right confused my movies.

Coming to America     James Earl Jones    Clear and Present Danger