GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

Came across a Morgan Freeman trivia question today, (nothing to do with his latest allegation for sex misconduct) and it mentioned that he has won an Oscar for his role in "Million Dollar Baby as best supporting actor.  Answered my own question.  John C McGinley, sorry I just noticed that I had misspelled it in my post, WordWolf,  is the Doctor that everyone loves to hate and the head surgeon (also an established Hollywood actor) on the TV show "Scrubs".   Since its a TV role its not giving anything away.

• 3 weeks later...

I used the advance search for "my stepmother is an alien" George and I see that you have used this exact scenario of answers several times in your history.  I just wondered if perhaps you had a different scenario so we didn't end up with that same one again.  Just break up the ice a little bit.  Blink twice for yes, once for no.  Ha Ha.  But it would be nice since LA C. has quite a selection of actors to choose from.  Not that I haven't enjoyed Kim Basinger and her beauty.  For me her acting is another thing entirely.