GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

Ok, Carmen Electra was in that. (She played the Drew Barrymore spoof from the beginning of "Scream.")  What was she in that I can link ANYBODY to?

(I know a few others, but I can't think of other movies they were in.)

Oh, right!

Carmen Electra

Epic Movie

Crispin Glover

*thinks*  I forget who played "the merry munchkin", but I know another movie she was in.

Zelda Rubenstein

the Last Resort (1994)

Corey Haim

The closing theme for the movie ("the Last Resort") was performed by Dread Zeppelin!   Supposedly, Robert Plant is a fan of them.  Their lead singer is "Tortelvis", an Elvis impersonator who sings for a reggae band.   I SWEAR I'm not making this up.

15 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Let's see...Johnny, Johhnny, johnny, Johonny

Platoon

Willem Dafoe   Forrest Whitaker

John Wick  Good Morning, Vietnam

Ooh, a connection of two Vietnam movies

On 11/9/2018 at 5:10 PM, Human without the bean said:

Keith David

He has a name that looks like it should be backwards.  Hint:  Some of his quotes from movie lines he had in other movies:

"You be cool, and I'll introduce you to some of the other heads later"

."Don't make me open up a can of whoop-foot on you".

"I love giving all my possessions away, it makes me feel real spiritual".

"Now Larry, I'm appointing you as acting Squad Leader.  Don't get too excited.   You beat out a mongoloid and a candy-foot"!

Hope that helps picture who he is.

Came across AFTHOTWTTF on cable just now.  I figured I'd recognize someone but it had already ended.  *Looked it up*.  Buster Keaton was in it too.  I don't know of his movies either.  Maybe because Buster Keaton was born 124 years ago.  btw: you guys have used The Producers 3 times in the last month.  I would like to see something or someone I may recognize from the 20th century.  The 19th century?

3 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Came across AFTHOTWTTF on cable just now.  I figured I'd recognize someone but it had already ended.  *Looked it up*.  Buster Keaton was in it too.  I don't know of his movies either.  Maybe because Buster Keaton was born 124 years ago.  btw: you guys have used The Producers 3 times in the last month.  I would like to see something or someone I may recognize from the 20th century.  The 19th century?

I linked out with PHIL SILVERS.   I thought you guys would have a chance to link him- I can link him if nobody else can (another movie with a long name and MANY actors.)

The second time I used the Producers, I used it in the middle, and linked out to WILL FARRELL.  I figured he could be linked easily enough since he's been in more than a few movies.   The third time was now, with George linking to the ORIGINAL movie, with only one cast member in common between them (Mel Brooks in a voice role.)