GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

• 2 weeks later...

Switch

Ellen Barkin

The Big Easy

Oh crap. I don't know enough Ellen Barkin movies. Thank goodness Mrs. Bean does know EB movies.

William Hurt

Mr. Brooks

Demi Moore

Can I use Mrs. Bean's clue? Is this alright? I ask this because the boards are flooded with players..,right now :blush:/>

Edited by Human without the bean

Oh crap. I don't know enough Ellen Barkin movies. Thank goodness Mrs. Bean does know EB movies.

William Hurt

Mr. Brooks

Demi Moore

Can I use Mrs. Bean's clue? Is this alright? I ask this because the boards are flooded with players..,right now :blush:/>/>

I think calling in Mrs [player] is fine so long as she's cited as giving the answer.

HOWEVER,

William Hurt was NOT in "the Big Easy."

Me, I remember 3 actors in that, one was Barkin.

I'm blanking on another movie with the other headliner,

so I'm going with

Ned Beatty

Superman II

Terrence Stamp

EDIT: *slaps forehead*

Now I remember one. No wonder I kept confusing the cast of "the Big Easy" with the cast of

"Undercover Blues." I just thought it was that they were both set in New Orleans.

Edited by WordWolf

I think calling in Mrs [player] is fine so long as she's cited as giving the answer.

HOWEVER,

William Hurt was NOT in "the Big Easy."

Ned Beatty

Superman II

Terrence Stamp

I'll double checked with her about her answer. Maybe I'll have to think twice about using her as a contestant the next time. :blink:

A good way to double-check without cheating is to do a check on the actor you want to link from-

once you have another movie in mind. That way, you're not using it to get ideas on which movie

to link out from, and you can check if he was in the previous turn's movie without checking

their actual cast.

Once I looked up "the Big Easy", I was locked into the 3 actors I remembered first, and could

not have used any other without cheating, even if I remembered them independently.

Now, if I could just remember ONE film ANY of them were in, not a TV show.....

That IS a challenge, isn't it? Most of the stars have appeared in one or more TV shows. Tudyk works (he was also in Dodgeball, and others); you might also have gone with Adam Baldwin.

Looking at some pictures of Bettany, I can't think of a movie he's in. (He looks eerily like LCM, to me...)

George