GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

10 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

I presume that this was a later version, not the old Gregory Peck one?

George

That would be right George.

7 hours ago, WordWolf said:

*checks* Gregory Peck was in the 1956 film. William Hurt was in the 2011 mini-series. Do mini-series count if they  never had a theatrical release?

Thanks for checking that out WordWolf.  You keep me honest.  No I don't think mini- series count.  Would you like me to change my answer?

We Were Soldiers                                                                                                                                                                                           Madeline Stowe                                                                                                                                                                                             Revenge                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Edited by Human without the bean
boredom