GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

The Miracle Worker is an Academy Award winning movie about Helen Keller and her caretaker played by Anne Bancroft.  Can't believe anyone had to look that up.  I'm not dissing you WW.  Its like saying that so n' so didn't know Sean Connery was in Goldfinger or that Grace Kelly was in Hitchcock's  Dial M For Murder.

An American President

Michael J Fox

Casualties of War

Edited by Human without the bean

7 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

The Miracle Worker is an Academy Award winning movie about Helen Keller and her caretaker played by Anne Bancroft.  Can't believe anyone had to look that up.  I'm not dissing you WW.  Its like saying that so n' so didn't know Sean Connery was in Goldfinger or that Grace Kelly was in Hitchcock's  Dial M For Murder.

I forgot that Anne Bancroft was in it.  I knew Patty Duke was, but I couldn't think of another movie she was in.

George

13 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

I really didn't mean anything my this, OK I did, however, I really was hoping whether someone would know to correct me whether I was wrong or not about Grace Kelly being in Dial M For Murder?. .... I need confirmation for another board I'm playing.  FTR I think Anne Bancroft was a great actress. [I ended up taking notes and jotting some things down from a bio of Alfred Hitchcock FFR, which isn't cheating since I'm researching and putting it into a catalog, i.e., Grace Kelly was in 3 of Hitchcock's films].

Edited by Human without the bean

Well that may be true George, (you edited out your post) however, that doesn't matter.  The link to the John Travolta movie The Punisher would only apply to the 2004 Punisher which was Will Patton, unless he also starred in The Punisher 1989 with Dolph Lundgren.  Which he didn't.

Luke Wilson

My Super Ex Girlfriend

Ummmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Thurman