GreaseSpot Cafe

Files too big to post...

Steve, et al...

I would like to post some pictures of Fall Creek Falls in the Weenie Roast thread but the files are too big. I tried to email them to you Steve, but because of their size, it would take an hour for the transfer. Help, please. And type s-l-o-w-ly...I'm relatively 'puter illiterate. icon_redface.gif:o-->

no, vickles, just make em whatever size you like--say 50k for GSC or I normally go 60-90k if I am emailing. You "save as" in step 4 to somewhere on your hard drive(My documents, My Pictures, some other folder) and give it some other name than it already has -- like "same name 1" instead of "same name" or something like that. Just play with it; it's pretty simple....

Ok Alfie...

I tried to post some pictures to my photo album in the EPTAS forum this morning. I resized them to 640X480 (I think that's it.) and it still told me they were too big. Like 75 or sumpin'... icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

How do you know when it's 50 or whatever is the right size for the forums???

I feel so 'puter illiterate... icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

keep making the size smaller--it will say in the area where it says "New Photo(not saved)"; just get it down a little smaller. You will have to keep playing with it and you will get it. After you have saved a bunch the wrong size, keep the one you want and delete the rest... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->