GreaseSpot Cafe

Signatures

The signature is in MySpace, in your profile - edit your profile.

Click "Go", "MySpace", "Profile", "Edit Profile", and then you can change your sig.

To change the font, use the following constructs:

<font size=[1-7 (pick a number)] color=[whatever color - "crap" is a color, try it!]>then the stuff you wanna type then</font>

and right before all of that do <i> and after all of that do </i> to do italics, "b" instead of "i" for bold.

In my previous post, I left off something, use the following example to change your text to yellow and to make it 2 sizes bigger than normal (you can use a number from 1 to 7, or you can use -3 up to +3)

<font size="+2" color="yellow&quot>then your sig goes here</font>

ok-guess I'll stick with green and get back to work...maybe later i'll try again. Anyhow, many thanks for the assistance, Steve. Just curious-is this something you just have to know about, or are there directions on G-Spot somewhere (in case you're not around to help me next time- icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Mr!,

quote:
<font size="+2" color="yellow">then your sig goes here</font>

<font size=[1-7 (pick a number)] color=[whatever color - "crap" is a color, try it!]>then the stuff you wanna type then</font>

so... do we put the quote marks in the deal or brackets? I'm thinking I saw it both ways here....

thanks

TS, do it exactly the way you see it written in the first line, with the quotes and the + and everything. Or you can pick a number from 1 to 7 and NOT use the + sign.

You can try it without, too - sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't.

But NO brackets - that was just to show that there are options.

You can use the CODE ubb tag to type out exactly what you want without worrying that the browser will strip it out. Like this:

Example of the CODE Tag

<font size=+2 color="800080"> This should be a large, medium-purple message</font>

This is the same text, without the CODE tag:

<font size=+2 color="800080"> This should be a large, medium-purple message</font>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...