GreaseSpot Cafe

something to ponder....from KAY1952

Dartanian3m

Kay1952

Knows the chef

posted July 26, 2002 11:56

I came to this forum with the idea that I might just be accepted for my own ideas.

I thought that I just might have found a home.

I was wrong.

You people are clique-ish.

You people claim to be enlightened.

You people count yourselves better than someone in twi.

You people are no better than those who are in twi.

Why?

When someone new comes in with ideas that don't fit in with yours you jump on them like hairy on an ape.

Again, there are people who come here for healing and just get more crap like twi handed out.

I'm done posting here.

Take my name off the list.

You people all deserve each other.

Where do you get off being completely holier than thou?

Kay1952

[This message was edited by pawtucket on February 02, 2004 at 20:04.]

Dart..a friend of mine , who posted, was as much as called a possible liar. She too is no longer posting but I believe she will eventually come back and post again.

I felt really bad for her when I read what the poster posted cause she was indeed telling the truth. She, like myself, gave twi FC's little slack.

I can only speak for myself and that is that I have no reason to believe that anyone here is not telling the truth. Reading post after post showing inconsistency speaks for itself...

To each their own. Hope Kay1952 comes back.

In defence of my treatment of new people posting ideas that don't fit with mine.

Usually it is because they are propossing to continue their cult-like activities here and are asking for my blessing. I respond to that person like I would an alcoholic who wants to stop but keeps doing it. Cultic groups want to control your behaviour your information your time and your environment. I left that stuff, I'm not supportive of it, and reality hurts.

Pain is good pain is healthy, but cults don't cause pain they cause suffering. Suffering is pain that keeps occuring and even after you know how to stop it you keep causing it. Continuing to live in the old TWI style is painful, it is by it's very nature isolationist.

There is a spiritual axiom: Pain is the touchstone of all spiritual growth.

The reason one won't grow when they are in pain is because it's not pain it's suffering. First we must realize we are suffering, then we will see the source of our suffering. Once we know the source we can stop the suffering, at the point in which we stop the suffering, then the true path to the end of suffering will become clear. Diagnosis, Prescription, Treatment, Cure (or Health).

That's all I'm saying on that.

Seth

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

Mark Twain

I agree, excie, it scared me to read the title of this thread. But then I think it was to get attention.

What was the purpose to bring this post up, btw?

It was posted in july 2, 2002 which was quite a while ago. I have talked to kay (I'm pretty sure it was her) in chat room not too long ago and had a very nice chat.

I think in frustration at times I have posted and maybe not meant to be as harsh.

Gs at times does get to be a battlefield of wills and beliefs and I agree it can be really frustrating. But with all this can come of healing as we stand up for ourselves and say what we want to say. We never really had that chance.

So dart, my question is why the thread, as this is very outdated?

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

"Usually it is because they are propossing to continue their cult-like activities here and are asking for my blessing."

Hey give everybody a little time. We all needed that when we left or were thrown out of TWI. It takes awhile to get rid of the way-brain. Its been 3-4 years for me and I still struggle with things.

God

Hi All

This is a good place and this is a bad place but can anyone show me a place on earth were its all good or all bad

It you do not like some thing in a place love it into change Just telling others a place is bad is not right

Now all places are not for all people and not all places are best for all people

But if we all give the other person room to change they might change or we might change

You see the evil Way broke our hearts, walk on us, took our money, and made fools of us

But we are trying to help others not have to be hurt in the same way we were

Now I believe what comes around goes around and their is coming

And yes my heart has been broke here but that part of having love ones look at me and Oakspear, Zix, and Lindyhopper we get it hot at times but never any hate

We just look at things from other eyes

No one is the same and we all get mad from time to time but we all three forgive and move on

And that is what its about here Learning to move on with our life and mark the Way has dead

Because VPW told me the Way was dead in 1980 but I was not listen and I stay to long

I bet your saying he never said that but think he said if you point one finger at someone or something you point four back at you

So every time he call others Churches dead he was telling us the Way was dead and the leadership was full of darkness

So give people a change and while you giving them a change give one to yourself

with love Roy

PS I hope Oakspear, Zix, and Lindyhopper understand I was just using them as a way to get a point across

quote:
PS I hope Oakspear, Zix, and Lindyhopper understand I was just using them as a way to get a point across
Of course Roy!

You make a good point, it is possible to strenuously disagree with a person's opinion, while respecting the person. You and I disagree on almost everything, yet we don't hate each other. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice...but in practice there is

Oakspear icon_cool.gif

I have been here for 2 years now, but just recently registered. I only comment on the comments made by others, and never comment on the poster of those comments icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

I think all others here do the same, with a few variations here and there icon_eek.gif

We were once all in a "clique" and are doing our best to avoid that mistake again. icon_cool.gif

At least I am icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

Remember ... this post was made almost TWO years ago...I have a sneeking suspicion that kay`s opinion might have changed since then....MOST of us have.

Dunno what your point is in using someone ELSES two year old post to rub our noses in dart...but I don`t like it... I agree with the poster that said you oughtta tell us what YOU think using YOUR words....it`d sure .... me off if you snatched a two year old post of mine and used it to justify some obscure agenda.

Agreed dmiller....no more cliques for me...