GreaseSpot Cafe

The Crimson Room

CoolWaters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno! Who is King Crimson? icon_eek.gif

You have to get out of the room. Click around and see what you can see...find what you can find.

This one is very, very hard, btw. It took me over 3 hours and 2 very good hints (well, the last "hint" was really instructions...sigh).

Good luck! icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gif

Also, I dunno what kind of dance it is...just had the animation hanging around for awhile and finally figured out what to do with it. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> TYVM.

LOL Raf!!!!!!!!! The point is to get out...and to learn from your mistakes...and to value patience...and to be thorough.

Either that or it's a good way to pass a boring afternoon.

Want a hint?

You need 3 items to open the box...and those 3 items are not found by a quick click-through.

quote:
Originally posted by dmiller:

quote:
The point is to get out...and to learn from your mistakes...and to value patience...and to be thorough.

CW -- sounds like twi!!! anim-smile.gificon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gif

Are THEY behind this room? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

I dunno...well, I do know, but if I tell you then you won't play the game. >-} icon_wink.gif;)-->

CW -- Don't know whether to kiss ya, or kill ya!!!!! anim-smile.gificon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gif

I'll make up my mind when I get out of the room! I found 9 items, including the battery, but don't know where to put it, or the cassette tape, since I only see a cd player. icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Raf -- the battery is under the foot of the bed.

BTW -- CW -- TYVM for the macromedia download (Ithink!) icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Do not read if you are still trying this

To CW before I go nuts

CW

I got the items, used the keys icl. the ring onto the box and the stick never found another round thing. Plugged in the player, turned it on.Tried the thing on the URL, read the clue and it meant nothing to me so I quit!

How do you open the dang door?

You know, there's nothing fun about getting to the screwdriver, clicking it to grab it, and just ending up at the cd player again. It's one thing if you can't find the dang thing, but if you CAN find it but can't grab it, that's just rude.

The dancing figure will point to an x. When the tape stops, click on where the x was three times. A safe appears. One of the clues tells you the code for the safe. There's a screwdriver in the safe.

GOOD LUCK GRABBING IT.

To save my friggin LIFE it won't let me have the screwdriver. icon_mad.gif

The memo in the top right hand dresser drawer has a url on it. Go to the url (in a different window, of course...or you'll have to start all over again) and the safe code is right there.

You get out of the room by opening the door. That's what the screwdriver is for. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Remember this is also about patience...so there are things you have to do more than once or twice...and things that can be grabbed or used only in a certain spot.