GreaseSpot Cafe

guest list so far, or the gspot open bar and prime rib *P*A*R*T*Y* !!!

Illinois is one of the most oppressive states for gun ownership, yet despite that, it still manages to rank 8th for highest murders per 100,000 residents as of 2000.

Now, if you could move to Indiana, it'd be a cinch. Indiana is a shall-issue state. In other words, Indiana "shall issue" a permit to anyone who applies for one, unless there is a disqualifying condition (convicted felon, mental patient, etc.). Some states only issue at the discretion of the county sheriff or other official, provided you can demonstrate an approved need to carry. (which sucks, but it's still better than Illinois' law)

Indiana even issues nonresident permits, provided you can demonstrate legitimate employment in IN. And, the Illinois FOID law accepts other states' CCW permits for possession and purchase of firearms and ammunition, but does not recognize them for concealed (or even open) carry purposes.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

List on the first post is updated with all the rsvp's we've received so far.

Vickles...how many in the vickles family?

[This message was edited by chinson on March 03, 2004 at 7:11.]

Edited by Guest

I wish I could be there. I really love you guys! And Steve whenever I see you have posted I cannot wait to read it -- usually I learn something or you keep me laughing.

I wish you the best of the best.

Keep us posted on the fun!

Chin I cannot wait to see you in that DRESS!

flag.gif

Edited by Guest

Gosh dot, I wish you could be there too....Would love to see you again...although I look a lot different than I did...its almost embarrassing... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

Unfortunately, I have a conflict with the date, that I have tried everything I can think of to work out. And unless, some kind of miracle happens, I won't be able to make it after all. icon_frown.gif:(--> I'm so very disappointed.

Steve and Chin, you two have been the bestest of friends to me here, and I really wanted to see you two get married. I'm so sorry I can't make it. Even though I haven't totally given up yet, it just doesn't look very hopeful. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Ex10...there are many, many years ahead, ex!!!

We would LOVE to have you there at our wedding, it would mean a lot to both of us. But it is soooo close to easter and family gatherings.....and those gatherings are important, too!

We will get together another time either when you come here or when we go there (we owe Godsdee a visit to the Houston area)!!!

We love ya, T!!!