GreaseSpot Cafe

please help me decide what to do .

mj412

God bless you Mj412

I understand because

I too was trow out in 1989 for trying to be part of Both the Way and a Offshoot

Then kick out of the Offshoot for not believing GC was not the man of the hour

Then back in the Way until I ask wrong question which I was told to stay away from the Way in 1991 and no one would talk to me

Try to go back in 1992 and a trig there which has been runing over 35 years try to help me come back but I and them were told by leadership if I stay there the whole trig would be kick out

So I left there and move on My closes friends of that trig were kick out and we are still friends today

I try alot of XWay groups over the years but it never work for me

Glad to hear you are going its the right thing to do

You will get blessed

Well they called and they are still in man are they In.

The wonderfulness of the way he gushed and gushed about how it is all sweet and fellowship is good.

how martindales teaching are good. he spoke about the way as God.

now Im wondering why does he wnat to see us old wash outs?

two of us have been M@A he knows he isnt suppose to talk to us and said so so I asked him why he wants to get together.

He gets very agressive . I am not afraid I just do not need the stress of listening to how it is right for the way to decide who anyone can be around.

He says the numbers are increasing every day.

I do not know if this vist is going to be worth it or not .

Man I feel like crap I really wonder how great this guy would have been without the cult freak crap he is so into and now will not live without.

What it is they really do sit in a place of complete and utter judgement of everyones life they really think it is Gods will and scripture to back it up that people are not good enough.

sometimes I think it is like a drug , ya know just avoid reality get stoned on the crap and pretend life and love is what they have taught you as the only answer .

it is so very very sad, and yes scary because I got them into this stuff.

so it is soon I am still thinking about it.

Any questions you want me to ask him?

God bless you Mj412

The only Question you should ask is

Do you recall this ( something before Way)

But ask it to all your close friends talk about the good times

Try to foreget there was a Way

But if he ask you about the Way I do not know what to do

I would private someone who has family still in if you can find a person like that

But who am I to say anymore because I have not lived what you will be living soon

I hope for the best outcome

Bless your heart

Roy

Well hours on the phone now.

The entire area of way people are going to be there and so and so said they will use this as an evenue for witnessing the word...

not kidding.

cant believe it. they stick together like glue ya know and want to see their way friends as well.

Now one friend is very anit way and one is love the ministry and all it is for life.

I want to go and just see how this is going to turn out.

but I do not want to go and deal with a butch of way people telling me what God really thinks...

why?

I believe my friend loves me now but I also know his first will always be the way now . wow such is my life.

I still wonder how normal people live. without this kind of stuff happening.

Everything the people involved in the way do involves speaking the word ya know? man dont you remember? besides Im thinking this might be a last ditch effort of some kind of saving mission from God. two brothers on opposite ends of the whole thing you have no idea how complicated this is and I like to keep things simple. man well I will tell you how it goes he knows he isnt going to convert me . but Im not anti way either but our other friend is.... oo boy

you say make it something other than the way well they can not, the way is their life.. it isnt possible and he said over 100 people still in are going to be there... can I handle this now?

do I need to ? should I? I asked alot of questions and got alot of answers but I think in the end all folks just say what they think people want to hear. all positive of course! of course.

love is a funny word now when it comes to some people I have known.

there is a constant doubt in my head on why they want to get together. it cant be denied I wish I could take someone who i strongeer than I about not being involved in the way. but they wold be asked to leave Im certain.

It is all about the devil or God. alot of what I read about how people in this group still think on Gs has been confirmed for me .

I am having a difficult time with the fact they chose to believe what they do not doctrine but the love for people coming second over the group itself and it not being made dirty by unbelievers.

the past month has been far from fun it has been torture listening to all of the storys and whys we are talking about peoples lifes and God ya know not some high school love story gone bad. I am still praying about it . which makes him angry ya know that isnt neccesary I have to do what is right.

so they claim and convinced on what that must be of course. Im not convinced. We are talking a cult that is capable of harming people and to love them is yes dangerous. In fact it is insulting. I realize few may understand because until I listen to what thy go around with in the manner they think and speak I do not and didnt think it was possible myself. still . surprized at how serious they are about the household.

being around converstions that are so far removed from reality is difficult for me I am not sure it is worth my time or energy.

It isnt a simple thing and now that I know many many will be there my thinking about it has gotten more intense.

you know if God be for us who canbe against us? well our own brothers and sisters in christ and it is not a nice thing.

life is short . Do I need to hear one more sermon about how the devil is so capable? that is what they claim ya know constantly devil spirits and tricked and not good enough.

Gosh MJ

Sitting "outside" the situation I can say "go!"

But I put myself in your shoes and if it were me, I do not think I would go. I do not want to hear it, be around the pressure and pretend joy, I never want to see "those" people again.

Can you just get together with old friends that are out?

Unless you feel God wants you there to reach an "innie" and help them leave, I would not go.

May God bless you in your choice.

Dot_Matrix.gif

it is very difficult and getting worse.

when I told them I will pray about it they gave me a sermon on revelation. it is mix of folks that concerns me the most. some folks are out spoken like you some have ben hurt. many do not know my story (the ones having the party does) and I know he is thinking I will back him up on bible verses, that isnt the problem the problem is much larger and they will never get it. I do not want to be used. it is the shame I feel of turning someone into this type that bothers me ... I used to be the same way. they are reading this Im sure some of them . so that puts nice spin on stuff as well. thank you, it is soon so I will tell you if I go or not. I may but by myself as well .

God bless you Mj412

I hope that you go but I hope you take someone who understands what its all about

Or at least have a friend on call to met with you if it goes bad

Be ready for anything that because with a friend with you or on call to met after

You can talk it over one on one and if hurt your heart will be heal faster but if blessed there someone rejoiceing to do with them

God bless your heart

Roy

well

I do suppose I will go alone.

why? Well I need to . It is a personal journey and although they find safety in numbers I do not always. not now. People will be going at different times I will see if I can get someone to go at the same time as me. I do not know .

yes. it is a difficult time thinking now and may not get better.

the impact of twi on my life is outrageous .. I wonder what life would have been like without it. I will never know.

since leaving the second time I have made it a point to make sure it is really me who thinks about these choices . then I can answer to myself and who ever much better. even some day ya know? it is the only way have found any peace . but it isnt easy that is for sure. mostly I wonder and wait to see the day when it will not be like this.

sure I could just run away and pretend huge chunks of my life didnt happen and start over etc. without a trace.. let the past be the past etc. (I REALLY do think about that avenue!) but then I realize look if there is any love at all on earth just where am I going to run? bottom line.

I stand . haha I know that sounds very twi but I do have and always will. it is all I know how to do. besides I like love even if it is all screwed up and if any of you know a perfect love that doesnt have complications and choices and sadness involved at some point. I do not think I would want it. hehe

Jesus is the only one who doesnt make it um difficult and of course very worthwhile. I hope so far so good.

and thought, it may be a good test for yourself on utilizing your realizations to protect yourself and also, feel secure about where you're at... if you want closure and to see people.

If you really want to 'live and let live' ... you may be surprised to find that their cultish behaviors won't hurt you ... they might bore you ... but you'll be okay.

If you want 'out' ~ you can give that to yourself to.

There may be someone there who knows about a job, or also feels the way you do ... you won't know if you don't go ... but that doesn't mean you have to go either.

You can still make what you want to happen for yourself, no matter where they are at.

TWI doesn't make the rules for your life anymore, so, go have fun... or stay away and see a great movie instead!

Like you said, you get to decide.

I went

it was odd

Im glad I did .

i was heavy recruited by the way . sales it is all sales. I think and that is ok. it was a dodge game because I am really not into it but I learned about me being a cult once and how I sounded.

it was not funny. but Im still smiling . ya know?

What you said about the cultish behaviour not hurting me.

This has been more of an ordeal than it may sound because of the degree's of people involved and the sheer numbers . it truly goes from love to hate.

we are just people ya know? People who need love and acceptence and protection from hurt. Im glad I never went from love to hate .

those who do may have reason but I tell ya on this forum my own story will never be told and and I am odds down to win in bad situation happening... so I feel I can say why hate?

anyone?

annoyed is a good word but ya know christians are not evil people anymore than the rest of society for what they think they learn about God and people. They are not the last I would chose to be stranded on an island with by far.

I have found if my thinking about folks is honest and I understand we are all of the same , I cant hate anyone anymore.

love delievered me more than once in my life from much. all I know how to do is give whatI have recieved. and yes the faces changed but what works in life and what Im here for is quite clear and that is to love another and if they are unlovable I clearly remember the fact when I am unlovable is when I needed love the most. i can not say I love you to so many that have changed my life in so many different ways , but I can still love another.. I have nothing eles to give.

time wounds all heels.

I also was tossed out -- as many were -- this was not lone ranger approach, but usual method of discrediting nice people who were no longer loyal party-line twiers.

I never really understood this method of "damage control," because it certainly hurt their revenue -- people who they kicked out were some of the most faithful tithersicon_frown.gif:(-->

Anyway. If I hadn't gotten kicked out I may still have been there -- probably would have gotten divorced because Fred certainly wasn't going to stay there!

My story: One day a twig coordinator told his people I was a model of faithfulness, and at the next twig he read a letter from lc stating the usual MA stuff about me.

I never did receive a copy of the letter except on-the-sly from a twig member friend -- who subsequently was MA because of his lingering friendship with me.

Anyway, after people leave twi they can change easier.

I certainly hope and pray your family and friends get out of that place.

Praying with you and for you,

icon_smile.gif:)-->," God

I am "out".

but the people I knew then and now mix so much of my life and in between I will never not have twi mixing in parts unless I moved away from all my family and friends and relationships I have ever had.

that is why it is easier to love people now because I do understand how we can get away yet not really if you love one another.