GreaseSpot Cafe

Greasespot Anniversary Bash

Cindy!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're staying at the Wyndham Glenview Saturday night - same price as the Ramada, but has an indoor pool. We always try to get an indoor pool.

We're planning to be at the !'s at 4 tomorrow. Can't wait to see those we know and meet those we haven't known already.

Five years already? Yowza, yowza, yowza!!!

Lessee, Saturday night, SecondJames showed up, ExWayDaryl came over, and Suz stopped by for a short time.

Yes, there was drink flowing, but nobody got blitzed.

Bowtwi, her daughter, and her fiance came Sunday morning, and we made omelets. They got a late start on Saturday due to a personal tragedy.

Cindy!'s got all the pix in her cellphone, she may post them tonight.

We didn't get all that many pictures, but what we got will be posted.

Hey, if you want to see pix, be in them! Get your butts on out to the next Gspot event! I think that will probably be the weenie roast, because I wouldn't presume to call the Oak/Reiki wedding a Gspot event.

We finally made it for breakfast with the !'s and Ex-way Daryl Sunday morning. Their company was definitely worth the trip! We had a truly lovely meal together and a good visit afterwards.

Really the only thing I feel free to say about the experience is what happens at the !'s, stays at the !'s. angelkit.gificon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

I have to say, I've never seen anyone make an omelet quite like Steve! - a site to behold, for sure!

I'm delighted with so many of the GreaseSpotters I've met so far. Being a mother of one kid at a time, I'm continually impressed with how y'all handle so many at once, maintaining peace in the home and well, just plain calling them by their right names - my hat's off to ya!

I'm really sorry to have missed Second James - I was so looking forward to meeting you in person, along with dmiller and others.

Oh well, better luck next time wink2.gif;)-->

always nice to go to the Wall household,

they make you feel comfortable and loved!!

my stand up date, Daryl and I are regulars!

I am sorrw Bow didn't come while I was there,

she was close but chose NOT to come over in the

PM....(probably heard I was there..hehehe icon_biggrin.gif:D-->)

anyway off to another week of working

to God knows where.

suz

Steve! we have not set a date yet, however we are hoping for August. I think our special day could be considered a Greasespot event and that would be great. The guests will be diverse. We would love as many Greasespotters to celebrate our marriage as their time/resources allows.

As much as we enjoy Greasespot Event trotting, sometimes resources need to go in other places. I will always treasure our weekend in Chicago at your wedding with all the other Greasespotters that could go.

So as soon as we set a date together we'll post it and hopefully lots of people can come out here. At least we have these forums and the internet to communicate between visits.

Bright Blessings and I'm glad you all had a great time.

My daughter placed 1st in two out of three of her track events on Saturday! That was awesome to see her running so fast. It was 200 meter and the 400 meter that she placed first in. Oak and I sat and watched her run together.