GreaseSpot Cafe

Thong Underwear and Wedgies

Hills Bro

Whats with all these young ladies wearing the thong underwear? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif. Sure they are the in thing but all those wedgies. Gotta be uncomfortable with your pants wedged up your arse like that? Why wear any? As you can see I am deeply concerned about these rash causing undies. I will continue to look out for you..hehehe icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_wink.gif;)-->

And all those tatoos? Remember an eagle or butterfly on your tush today may very well look like a vulture when your 70.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsbro

I am starting a non profit org to study the effects of thongs. This indepth research may take some time but I do have preliminary results...

Out of the three men I've interviewed so far two said they were quite content with thongs and asked that you stop this nonesense afore the chicks change their minds (and undies). The third was a gay guy and he just muttered something about wishing his arse looked that good in thongs icon_eek.gif

I can tell that this needs more research icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

I am willing to conduct some of this research. I will go to various strip clubs and ahhhhh interview those dancers about there thongs icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_cool.gifanim-smile.gif

Of course those who wish to make donations to this worthwhile effort are more than welcome to do so icon_wink.gif;)-->

Hills bro,

I don't think beads would be all that comfortable unless....well it is too risque what I'm thinking.

But wondering if the front part of that thong is made up in beads too? I don't think that would be comfortable at all....eewwwww

Hills-

“Whats with all these young ladies wearing the thong underwear? . Sure they are the in thing but all those wedgies. Gotta be uncomfortable with your pants wedged up your arse like that? Why wear any? As you can see I am deeply concerned about these rash causing undies. I will continue to look out for you..hehehe”

I do agree, there are things I dot understand.

Herby-

“Oh I am quite in favor of the thongless look but somehow that little strip of lace poking out the top grabs my attention alot quicker n bare flesh, mostly cuz of the subtle suggestion of where it all leads”

The flash of lace grabs your attention? Good it proves your still alive. To me it is the jiggle up front, or the sway in the back and a little lower.

Vickles-

“Well, I happen to like wearing thongs...very comfortable....”

Then by all means continue to do so.

"They are also supposedly comfortable somehow (I don't understand nor do I want to.) "

This is where we part ways Mosh..I want to fully understand..thats why I have sacrificed my time and energy to vigorously seek the truth and nuttin butt the truth about thongs. I encourage everyone to do so for the pure pleasure of it all icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_wink.gif;)-->

quote:
Originally posted by Hills Bro:

This is where we part ways Mosh..I want to fully understand..thats why I have sacrificed my time and energy to vigorously seek the truth and nuttin butt the truth about thongs. I encourage everyone to do so for the pure pleasure of it all icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_wink.gif;)-->

I meant so in a first-hand sort of experience. The comfort of thongs is something that I accept without worrying about because it is a benefit for women, but I'd not want to wear one to see just how comfortable it really is.

My research into this matter has led me to pursue a degree in nursing at our local college where most nursing students are female, between the ages of oh ummm say 18 and 25. My class (with a starting size of 120 students) had 6 males and less than 10 over 30 types so my research base reflected a large proportion of thong wearers. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I have found that thong's come in all shapes and sizes as do the folks that wear them. This can be quite pleasant to look at most times but other times not so nice...

A simple rule of thumb is, if it didn't look good in polyester it prolly won't look good in a thong...

Another observation I made was that thongs require a certain amount of adjustment. This adjustment process needs further study to determine just what is adjusted and why and what we can do to help these unfortunate victims. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Can`t help you boys, as I have joined my daughters and their teen girl friends newest trend and eschewed traditional womens underwear (it chafes)...we all wear boxers now:-)...Oh, I`m sorry was that tmi? Does that spoil the nice mind pics? Maybe it is really ok since some of us don`t look so good in thongs anymore anyway....lol

Well,

I have a confession to make. I was given a g-thong at my batchelor party almost 21 years ago. It is satin white with a big red heart right in the "appropriate place". And, the first night of my honeymoon, I "modeled it" for my brand new wife. And, she liked it! So, we still have it and once in awhile, just for grins, I surprise Mrs Lingo by wearing it once in awhile. But only in the bedroom. And, to me it is not a comfortable thing at all, and I can't imagine it being comfortable at all for women

But I think that Vickles' take on it is pretty good in that it makes her feel a tad bit naughty, and so I think that that is a perfectly good reason for gals to wear them..

And the best reason for them to wear them around in public is because as Austin Powers would say; "They are incredibly sexy!" I remember being very bummed out when the "hip hugger" jeans and halter top combo of the Seventies disappeared from fashion, but now, that tantalizing style has come back with a vengeance, and, well, I like it alot,although it seems to drive me to distraction sometimes... icon_cool.gif