GreaseSpot Cafe

Thong Underwear and Wedgies

Hills Bro

Hey Rascal,

Just ordered two pairs of women's boxers online. Your witnessing about the more abundant life of boxers for women may have won me over to the boxers side of the underwear aisle. I'll see if I like these two pairs and may get some more. Keep on testifyin' sister.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Mary Cate... WHOOPIE!!! Welcome welcome...let me be the first to congratulate you on your entry into the world of those whom wear *sensible* undergarments tee hee...n you didn`t even have to sign a green card....

oh gawd..I guess this makes me some sort of apostle or prophet eh??.... when I wanted to make an impact in the world ...I am not sure this is QUITE what I had in mind....maybe I have finally found my niche...

Geeze ... I hope that they are what you like....now I will really feel guilty if they are not your cup of tea.....oh well...they are always great to sleep in with a t shirt if they don`t suit you otherwise.

Rascal,

You are a boxer evangelist. I am sure I'll like them.

Vickles,

I found them at a place called Wickers. They are a little pricey, but I signed up to be a preferred customer so they gave me a free pair for buying my first pair. Shipping by UPS for both pairs was $5.50. REI and Cabelas also had some. Figured I'd order from Wickers and then see if the local REI store had some.

The I.R.U.U. movement hee hee ...thanks for the update. They DO make ours seem rather silly, don`t they ? lol ...Thanks for the update and the testimony sistah Mary cate.......Now we are three ...rofl.

Now what happened to potential convert vickles I am wondering ?

Mary Cate:

"Got the boxers in the mail and have been wearing them. FAN F-ing TASTIC. I am ordering more and never buying regular women's underwear again. "

Good for you.

When I wear underwear at all (which is getting more and more rare) I wear boxers. I do find them fairly comfortable.

I am glad that you also are finding something that you like.

Just do us all a favour and DONT sew shut the fly. We men prefer it that way.

:-)

Hey, what gives? I thought we were talking about thongs, which are far sexier thany danged boxer shorts... icon_smile.gif:)-->

But, since you all are still stuck on the boxer shorts, I will mention that the only pair I wear are a pair with "Taz" the Tazmanian Devil/Bugs Bunny character on them.

Why thank you Rascal, glad you like my choice of pattern. However, although the crew on the ship that I worked on liked my Taz boxers as I would have to slip out of my crews quarters for a trip to the head, and would be seen in them, I still don't really like the fact that there is no "support", and that wearing them is akin to not wearing any undergarment at all, except that they bunch up and are therefore even more uncomfortable than nothing at all.

Their one saving grace however (at least for me), is that I could wear them in a semi-public situation (such as in the crew quaters area of my ship) and not feel as if I were wearing a goofy pair of "whitie tighites", which I loathe...

Uhhh...

Well boxers work for me because I don't need support being that I am female and have nothing in that region that needs supporting. Females need support in other areas.

Lingo,

So your explanation makes me think that briefs must be the male version of a bra being that they provide support for you. Think of how many women would enjoy seeing Wonder Briefs" on men.

Well Mary Cate,

I guess that's about right concerning the "bra/briefs comparison". Although a pair of briefs don't "lift and separate" like a bra does(and this is probably too much information icon_eek.gif), briefs keeps ones "utilities" off of ones inner thighs which is an uncomfortable thing when ones body temperature rises due to much walking or doing physical labor.

Maybe boxer guys are office workers? I am not, I am a construction worker. Now. Wonder Briefs, that sounds interesting...

I can't believe I'm replying to this tread of all things...LOL.

I was wondering if any of you guys...or gals... have tried those new boxers. (i think there new) They're cotton, like briefs, but shaped like tight boxers. They're good and snug. (may cure that support problem guys!)

My 'guy' wears them once in awhile and I find them incredably sexy, especially in grey!!! icon_wink.gif;)-->

Doorleven: Yes, I have. Matter of fact, I prefer them now to standard woven boxers or knit briefs. They aren't as constricting as briefs, and yet they give much more support than boxers. Better still, since they're knit and not woven, they stretch instead of bunching up.

I used to wonder why my wife bought me the gray ones... Learn something new every day! icon_wink.gif;)-->