GreaseSpot Cafe

Thong Underwear and Wedgies

Hills Bro

To make you all laugh:

when I was preggers w/the twins I received all kinds of maternity wear catalogs and etc-because I went to beached whale status quickly. at 5 months people where eyeballin' my stomach and offering to boil water and tear sheets:

Maternity Thongs. Yes. Really. It seems they DO require a wee bit more fabric, and the upper band is made to go under the enormous protuberance- a stupider thing I never did see, and for one, I could not fathom thongs whilst I required assitance to get my huge tent sized underwear over my feet!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bramble: frat/or identical? I have a boy/girl set too too cute and 2 and a half years old. I should be too tired to type!! I also have a 5 yr old girl, so...I knew what would happen!! Guys, I know this derails what you all where hopin' would be a sexy chat about underwear...sorry for the delay. I may yet try boxers, but... I remain unconvinced (sorry, I heard the truth but refused to believe! maybe for sleeping...)

• 1 month later...

Are these female boxers cotton? I prefer silky underwear. Cotton always grabs my clothes & doesn't look or feel as smooth. If they have them in silk or satin-y material I'll try them.

The older I get the more my underwear does seem to cover....I'll be in granny panties before too long!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A man wonders if having sex on the Sabbath is a sin because he is not sure if sex is work or play. So he goes to a priest and asks for his opinion on this question.

After consulting the Bible, the priest says, "My son, after an exhaustive search, I am positive that sex is work and is therefore not permitted on Sundays."

The man thinks: "What does a priest know about sex?"

So he goes to a minister, who after all is a married man and experienced in this matter. He queries the minister and receives the same reply. "Sex is work and therefore not for the Sabbath!"

Not pleased with the reply, he seeks out a Rabbi, a man bearing thousands of years of tradition and knowledge. The Rabbi ponders the question, then states, "My son, sex is definitely play."

The man replies! "Rabbi, how can you be so sure when so many others tell me sex is work?"

The Rabbi softly speaks, "My son, if sex was work, my wife would have the maid do it." icon_biggrin.gif:D-->