GreaseSpot Cafe

Why I LOVE Spiderman!!

chinson's daughter

I watched the first Spiderman movie about 5 tims and loved it. Oak and I saw the second one a few days ago and it was awesome! All that adversity and he is still in the game. I, for one, am glad you are not all about grooming crisises! I was once in my thirties curling my hair twice a day and now I have much better things to do!

Being your authentic self is a good thing. It doesn't mean not wearing make-up or doing other things that make you feel more attractive. There is such a thing as a beauty treatment for the inside and that is important!

So glad you are posting, Chinson's daughter!

Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease!

Spider-man has been my favorite for over 30 years. It's about time they made a movie. I was a bit apprehensive about Tobey McGuire playing the part, but he really does a great job.

The cool thing about Spider-man is that even though he's a superhero, he still faces life...a life more complicated now that he is Spidey!

He is the coolest!

• 2 weeks later...

My twin boys think he is so great - they were playing spide man when the police were called. Seems like someone called to report children climbing a 3 story building. When the police arrived, they made it to the top. Since the building was closed, it took a bit of doing to get them down.

How do I explain this feeling - when the police bring my kids home in the squad car? Guess the proud mom will just go cry.

• 3 weeks later...