GreaseSpot Cafe

Lets Have Sex

Hills Bro

I've had sex before. It is no big deal till you try to buy a liscence for her, or if you try to go to work without her.

The best time I ever had with sex is when we go to the river; she likes for me to throw her balls in the water so she can retreive them!

Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Boy." I call mine "Sex."

Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me.

When I went to the City Hall to renew his dog license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for Sex. He said, "I'd like to have one too." Then I said, "You don't understand. I've had Sex since I was nine years old." He said, "You must have been quite a kid!"

When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the hotel clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me, and a special room for Sex. He said, "Every room in the place is for sex." I said, "You don't understand. Sex keeps me awake at night." The clerk said, "Me too.

One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me that I should have sold tickets. "But you don't understand," I said, "I had hoped to have Sex on T.V." He called me a show-off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married." The judge said, "Me too." Then I told him that after I was married, Sex left me. He said, "Me too."

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking around town for him. A cop came over to me and asked, "What are you doing in the alley at 4 o'clock in the morning?" I said, "I'm looking for Sex."

My case comes up Friday.

Mark,

Oh no.. I didn't write that. It's too original icon_biggrin.gif:D-->. I remember seeing it in an old Ann Landers column many years ago and was reminded of it. I looked around on the internet and found it... or a version that is pretty close.

I can be a funny guy, alright, but my talent is in knowing where to steal funny stuff!! Thanks!

sudo

• 2 weeks later...

I think the topic of sex is disgusting. How dare you post it as a thread on Grease Spot. You should all be ashamed of yourself.

And that rumor by the Swifties that I had sex with John Kerry in Vietnam is a total lie.

We waited until Jane Fonda was gone.

quote:
Does anyone have the words to the song..." I am my own grandpa"? icon_razz.gif:P--> icon_razz.gif:P-->

Hills Bro -- ask, and ye shall recieve!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

------------------------------------I AM MY OWN GRANDPA---------------------------------------------

I.)

Many, many years ago, when I was twenty three,

I was married to a widow, as pretty as can be.

This widow had a grown up daughter, with hair of fiery red,

My father fell in love with her, and soon the two were wed.

II.)

This made my dad my son-in-law, and changed my very life,

My daughter was my mother, cause she was my father's wife.

To complicate the matter, even though it brough me joy,

I soon became the father of a bouncing baby boy.

III.)

My little baby then became a brother-in-law to dad

and so became my uncle, though it makes me very sad.

For if he was my uncle, that also made him brother,

to widow's grown up daughter, who of course was my step-mother.

chorus:

I am my own Grandpa, I am my own Grandpa.

It's funny I know, but it really is so,

I am my own Grandpa.

IV.)

My father's wife then had a son, who kept them on the run.

And he became my grandchild, cause he was my daughter's son.

my wife is now my mother's mother, and it makes me blue,

because although she is my wife, she's my grandmother too.

------

chorus

------

V.)

Now if my wife is my grandmother, then I am her grandchild.

And every time I think of it, it nearly drives me wild.

For now I have become the strangest case, that you ever saw.

As husband to my grandmother, I am my own grandpa

----------

chorus

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

ahem -- follow it through -- no incest involved!! anim-smile.gif