GreaseSpot Cafe

Does Size Really Matter?

Hills Bro

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now, that really depends on excacly what you're measuring.

When it comes to diamodns and saphires, well....some say the bigger the better. However...I would want to wear such a beautiful gem, and a 12 carat saphire or diamond is something I could possibly put on my neck only -- such a thing would cause me great mobility issues if it was on a finger, where I would prefer to display it.

In my case, I have small fingers, short ones....so 1 -- 2 carats in the saphire would be best....and - depending on shape and cut...about 1 or even a tad under would be my preference on a finger.

Zits and warts are always better small, if you have to have them at all.

quote:
And in the case of rear back seats..It would be a more feasable position to be in if you had a '57 Chevy instead of a 2004 Yugo. icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gif

Would that be a '57 Chevy station wagon??

Speaking of Chevy's, size does matter -- if yer talking about the engine. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In my world size matters: relative to the offense committed by unsupsecting spouse- a slight arguement/nice guy-bud vase. a large arguement in which one party refused/unable to see female side of arguement/and wants to sleep in the bed again and not on the couch-dozen roses. a huge blow up/fist fight/neighbors had to call the cops, fearful for their own safety-2 dozen roses plus teddy bear plus balloons plus candy.

If your belongings are being currently thrown out the windows, your cd collection stuffed into the garbage disposal, a sledgehammer has been taken to the walls of your home and your car, and you where caught underneath your secretary- an arrangement so huge that we reserve a ford 03 econoline cargo van to deliver it...

I have waited on male customers that have been in those boats...it's the "how mad is she?" scale of largeness...