GreaseSpot Cafe

10 Things We Don't Want to Know About You

Raf

excie,

'unbeliever pigeon'...how did you know?

do 'believer pigeons' cooo in tongues?

or maybe unbelieving pigeons are meant to only dang on believers heads to thwart their mission of moving the word over the world?

the other day at school as i was helping a grade 1 student get dressed for recess, I picked up this kid's coat and put my thumb into what I thought was banana smeared on his coat.

IT WAS A BIG YELLOW SLIMY BOOGER...

I dropped the coat, left the kid and ran to the bathroom to wash my thumb. Grossest day of my working career.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got pelted with sea gull sh1t at the beach once because some kid next to me was feeding them. I asked them to stop, but the mom just laughed.

She quit laughing when all their stuff got covered in the crap too. P1ssed me off! I spent the rest of the afternoon wiping sh1t off my stuff.

Do you think they were unbelieving seagulls, ex?

Nope, they don't explode, they just start foaming at both ends.

I had a WOW brother that had done that.

Of course, to get them to eat Alka Seltzer, he first had to chop up an apple and start throwing out bits of it, and they would start snapping up the bits of apple, then he mixed in bits of Alka Seltzer.

I have a friend that gave his cat a slice of okra. The cat goes bonkers over raw hamburger. After four or five pieces of hamburger, he slipped her the okra. The cat coughed and spit, and would not have anything to do with him for about a day and a half after that.

Many years ago, when I was a young ham.. before roads, before the earth cooled.. sorry. My brother and I were experimenting, talking to each other through a garden hose. He was on the second floor inside of the house. When he realized that I could actually hear him, he proceeded to taunt me with the worst obscenities that a twelve year old could. I simply hooked my end of the hose to the spigot, and turned on the water..

We used to go to a place on a lake in Canada every summer.

We would get our water out of the lake with a pump that was outside the cabin.

One day my brother and my cousin wouldn't play with me. They were pumping water out of the lake so I went inside the cabin and turned on the water at the kitchen sink so that they were pumping and pumping and the water never came up.

I stood at the kitchen window and watched them being perplexed as to why there was no water, chuckling gleefully to myself.

it's a DISGRACE for me to have been in this fellowship.....

okay okay we had a pool with kinda soft sides and it had a filter and all that. my twin brothers emptied a whole bottle of "Joy" in it. then they said we should swim around and around really fast, like faster than the filter made water go.... whatever ?

then we all sat on the sides of the pool and it was SNOWING in our backyard in JULY. what fun !!!!!!

When I was seven or eight years old, I "discovered" poison ivy. Apparently I had lots of energy, and spent an afternoon running and rolling around a PATCH of it.

I do not remember doing that- what I do remember is all the shots. Cortisone, all kinds of stuff to get the swelling down.. I hate doctors to this day.