GreaseSpot Cafe

10 Things We Don't Want to Know About You

Raf

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I throw alot of things in for the bored kid in mass to find, and just to amuse myself..they just sort of come up...and go in...spontaneously...my favorite that I remember right now was a frog reading a newspaper in a Road to Damascus window,

I've put Elvis in resurrection windows, made Moses look like Charlton Heston, angels look like my fantasy girl of the hour.

Most saints are friends or people that I know, it keeps it interesting.

I like irony, I'd love to immortalize Geo. Aar as Paul or Isaiah icon_wink.gif;)-->

or for you --VP as Beelzebub icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

• 2 months later...

10 things you don't want to know about me??

well, my socks don't always match and neither do my boys.....(hate matching socks)

once i wanted to impress a guy so i had a 4 course dinner sent to my house and told him i cooked it, he believed it.

i snuck out of the roa in 95, to watch the news about Jerry Garcia dying. (and to get something decent to eat)

i eat all the snicker candy bars from my kids

goody bags and tell the boys there no good for them.

well there's 4 give me time i'm sure i know 6 more...

wait here's number 5-no can't tell u that i don't know you well enough

• 2 months later...

some more things you dont want to know about me:

1.)I was getting tired of seeing "Thong Underwear and Wedgies" on the sidepanel every time I logged in...its really the only reason I posted this- to get it off the side panel

Why? i couldn't tell ya, i really have nothing against thong underwear although I dont like wedgies.

2.) I go through some periods where I write long posts then delete them before i post them---

May be 19 or 20, lost count, but-

I repair TV's and other electronic stuff, but I'd rather sit home and play with advanced calculus and chemistry books than to watch TV.

Now the real biggie:

It annoys me to no end when "you people" leave me holding the bag, with my name on "just plain silly" for weeks on end with no one else replying, well, maybe I deserve it redface.gif:o-->

I was getting tired of the Hurihallah thread, so I was glad to see the thong thread show up, but I suppose this one is better.

What I really hate is that two of my cube farm inmates insist on using the speaker phone option all the time. I don't care about hearing their phone conversations....I hate listening to a phone ring and ring and ring when they're calling someone and I don't understand WHY they can't just pick up the damn phone.

Sorry.....this wasn't the pet peeve thread, was it? redface.gif:o-->

Yup, that's what a cube farm is. I've worked in several ever since graduating college.

And you know when someone makes a really loud sound, like a real loud laugh, or something crashes, and everyone pops their heads up to see what's going on?

That's called "prairie dogging".