GreaseSpot Cafe

Rev. L. Craig Martindale

Marcos

This is the Greasespot Cafe afterall icon_smile.gif:)-->

Where is the honorable LCM these days?

Just curious.

I've seen dozens of posts and sightings.

I realize that he's kept a very low profile. He would be quick judge and spew for hours about God "removing" His blessing on anyone that did that.

But does anyone know where he is, what he's doing and if he's started LCM Ministries yet?

Marcos

Don't really know much about the jerk, since I left so long ago. I do know that I thought he was a jerk back in the early eighties.

What really prompted me to post was the "LCM Ministries" question. It appears to me that most former TWI "revs" (lower case and quotes very much intentional) who started "ministries" plucked a few stray or injured sheep to fleece from the TWI flock. My opinion is that not a single person who was ordained by or in any position of leadership in TWI had any business putting themselves forth as being at all competent to minister to anyone, at least not for a long time after leaving TWI.

Heh heh.. well, last time waldo, I mean Rev, cough cough, spit, ptooie- was seen, actually, I think nobody really HAS seen him. Probably has to dress up like a bum or something to get past anybody anymore.

Probably holed up under a UPS truck somewhere.. who knows-

Life can't be too pleasant, you'd think.

Reminds me of my early years- our pet cocker spaniel had a few more morals.

Honestly though, I'd hope that he'd be somewhere coming to his senses.

Who knows what he's up to?

Who cares?

I drove by this place in upstate NY the other day, and thought that maybe he had downsized from 'MOGFODAT' to 'Chief' and gone into competition with our little Greasespot Cafe.

chiefsign.jpg

Maybe he has found his true life's calling flipping burgers

quote:
My opinion is that not a single person who was ordained by or in any position of leadership in TWI had any business putting themselves forth as being at all competent to minister to anyone, at least not for a long time after leaving TWI

There may be many who should stop calling themselves "rev" but there are some who have earned the title, and should retain it because they work(ed) for the "church" - - Joe Guarini...Sidney Waite...and a few others whose names I can't spell.