GreaseSpot Cafe

Family 20

Allan

Allan, Bo and Renee were LC of South Carolina. Cathy and Sara Meyer are in Washington State. I trust you know of Christian Family Fellowship Ministry that Wayne and Fern Clapp are leading with Rev. Shroyer.

Oddly enough, I can't really remember too many others now that you ask.

Sorry.

WG

• 3 weeks later...

Orientswife,

Cathy Meyer is out and will not have anything to do with the TWI.

If you knew her you may know me. When were you in WA state?

She lives not to far from me and her daughter Sara is a beatiful young lady.

Well since my name came up I want to reply. This is the first time I've ever posted since signing up 3 years ago. (Hi Dale). I've looked periodically if anyone would ask about Family 20.

As Dale said I am out and have a great life in WA state. Not sure why the CFF was mentioned in the context of my name, but I am not affiliated with them either. (I'm not dogging them, I just have no desire to be part of any organized group).

I know Dale - now who is Allan (since you know the people you mentioned you may know me?), Watered Garden and orientswife?

I, too, think of some of my friends from in-residence days. I've been curious who is out.

Raul and Terry Tovar had been on Staff in the late 90s. He was doing Spanish translations in International Outreach. They may have moved up to the Toledo area around 2000 or 2001 if my memory serves me right.

Bo and Rene Thomas moved to Kentucky after South Carolina. They were region coords when they moved to KY.

Sunshine in WA,

did you get a message saying hi from a couple you know yet?? I asked someone to pass the message on to you but I don't remember who it was!!

My hubby and I were married on Feb 14, 88 in WA by Tom. We lived in Lynnwood. Started off in twig with Lynn then coordinated one of our own for a while.

You and Sara came to visit us when you were in residence and we were on staff at HQ.

If you still don't know who I am - email me at orientswife@hotmail.com and I will tell you.

PS.

Someone - Dale - I think asked when we were in WA? We were there from Aug 87 till 90 or 91. Dale I know your name but not sure, if I remember you from WA or working at HQ in Finance dept. Was in residence and on staff till fall of 95.

• 2 weeks later...

Dittoes!

Been on a two day vacation myself - right here at home staying with my grandson, Dylan, age 2. Expended a lot of energy, but very good for the head. The joy and wonder of a two year old holding a wildflower in his hand is just amazing. Every time I look around me, I want to feel that same joy and wonder when I think of what God has done for me.

WG