GreaseSpot Cafe

Ed & Sandi Oeding

2fortheroad

That's a real shame.

I knew Ed years ago and he was such a decent person with a very loving heart. What a wonderful person he was, I will always have fond memories of him.

I hope he wises up and leaves with his wife and his loving heart as whole as possible.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
My best days in TWI were under Ed and Sandi Oeding in Oregon! It went downhill so fast after they left it was amazing. I'm sorry to hear they are still in. I really loved them... still do.

Tony Krewson

dont be sorry they are still in !!! they along with other loving ,caring, willing to help you anyway they can non legalistic great warm, freindly,quality people are in leadership positions now and they along with the rest of us keep an eye open to make shure we dont get infiltrated with bogus leadership. in peter there is a verse that warns of false ministers the SHALL come in among you. i'm in ed and sandi oedings branch and the fellowship i attend meets at there house once a month for our branch meeting. i was invited to live with the oedings for 14 months from 2002-2003 before going way disciple. talk about ordinary down to earth people,thats the oedings.i think i got ed interested in hot rods i had 2 hot cars one ran and the one that didnt was parked in front in the driveway!!!. things have changed dramatically in the past 7 years and a lot was due to weeding out corrupt ,hateful,and mean leadership. i feel bad for those who got hurt and wish people had spoken up , but a lot of people i knew would not speak up about leadership.i speak up !!!you have to grow up strong in the LORD and take charge and be like CHRIST and not let anyone hurt you,look at what Jesus delt with in the gospels,even his own family turned against him. have a great day and GOD bless!

My best days in TWI were under Ed and Sandi Oeding in Oregon! It went downhill so fast after they left it was amazing. I'm sorry to hear they are still in. I really loved them... still do.

Tony Krewson

dont be sorry they are still in !!! they along with other loving ,caring, willing to help you anyway they can non legalistic great warm, freindly,quality people are in leadership positions now and they along with the rest of us keep an eye open to make shure we dont get infiltrated with bogus leadership. in peter there is a verse that warns of false ministers the SHALL come in among you. i'm in ed and sandi oedings branch and the fellowship i attend meets at there house once a month for our branch meeting. i was invited to live with the oedings for 14 months from 2002-2003 before going way disciple. talk about ordinary down to earth people,thats the oedings.i think i got ed interested in hot rods i had 2 hot cars one ran and the one that didnt was parked in front in the driveway!!!. things have changed dramatically in the past 7 years and a lot was due to weeding out corrupt ,hateful,and mean leadership. i feel bad for those who got hurt and wish people had spoken up , but a lot of people i knew would not speak up about leadership.i speak up !!!you have to grow up strong in the LORD and take charge and be like CHRIST and not let anyone hurt you,look at what Jesus delt with in the gospels,even his own family turned against him. have a great day and GOD bless!

Tony Krewson

Tony Krewson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LOL @ fast food.

Ed and Sandi are cool.

But, from personal experience, they stood up for some idiots.

Some of my favorite people of all time r from TWI. I still like them, but I would love to see them grow beyond TWI. The Oedings, the Wallaces for example.

Both have bad stories attached to them, but both are great people to me, and were great friends.

I'd love to see them get out.

• 6 years later...
  • 5 years later...

They either participated or were complicit with adultery with a Doctor who was used by most of the leadership (especially wives) including Sandi. This is not second hand information... my wife was pulled into it and worked for the Doctor preceding our divorce. Many of the leaders wives used his 'services' and when it was outed... many KEPT seeing him and nothing was put out by leadership to do otherwise. The Doctor had an 'Open Marriage' with his wife. I know four woman absolutely confirmed to have been sleeping with him. I was deeply hurt by this.

• 3 months later...
On 8/28/2020 at 9:25 PM, ExPortland said:

They either participated or were complicit with adultery with a Doctor who was used by most of the leadership (especially wives) including Sandi. This is not second hand information... my wife was pulled into it and worked for the Doctor preceding our divorce. Many of the leaders wives used his 'services' and when it was outed... many KEPT seeing him and nothing was put out by leadership to do otherwise. The Doctor had an 'Open Marriage' with his wife. I know four woman absolutely confirmed to have been sleeping with him. I was deeply hurt by this.

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm new here. Who is "The Doctor?"

Edited by AC04Ohio

• 3 months later...