GreaseSpot Cafe

Peeler v. TWI : Upcoming Sept. trial

pjroberge

For those of you interested in this lawsuit, it appears that the legal wrangling by TWI to delay the trial is about to to finally be over.

What will be interesting is how much $ TWI offers to the Peelers to settle out of court, TWI's normal way of doing busines.TWI loves trials as Rozilla has stated as "they get the job done".....

Hey Rozilla and Harvey and the rest of the liars at TWI: I am looking forward to the trial so don's wimp out and settle. Be the prevailing criminals that you are and take the as an opportunity to trust satan for your sufficiency hehehe.....

Tell me something, Oldies. Do you think that those who went after TWI in court only or mainly did it for money? Is that only what suing them for $$$ means to you? nono5.gif

Or is it Yet Another Way of whitewashing/making excuses for/downplaying TWI's already documented abuses throughout the years? And this doesn't even concern your teacher, VPW. Just LCM and Rosie and Co.

So why the doubt and cynicism towards someone willing to go the distance to nail them in a court of law?

... Will it be the end of the Movement of The Word as you know it? ... Is it really that frail and fragile?

Garth

I haven't heard of anyone going to jail. Past judgements have all been settled with cold hard cash, and since it's not theirs to begin with, what do they care. A lot like our wonderful Government.

If a crime has been done then the perp aught to do jail plus pay damages.

quote:
For those of you interested in this lawsuit, it appears that the legal wrangling by TWI to delay the trial is about to to finally be over.

I'm interested in what inspired such a statement. Have there been new developments? Was there an offer of settlement???

quote:
What will be interesting is how much $ TWI offers to the Peelers to settle out of court, TWI's normal way of doing business.

Find out how much twi has in it's coffers, then demand everything except for 20% of the total, so they can abs back to themselves. icon_cool.gif

Whether the Peelers win outright or settle it doesnt make a lick of difference to me.

Every single cent that they have to pay out in settlement money and legal fees is money that they do not have to further spread their propoganda, and pay the salaries of their board of directors. nono5.gif

ror

Dmiller......check your private topics please

quote:
Find out how much twi has in it's coffers, then demand everything except for 20% of the total, so they can abs back to themselves. Cool

ha ha ha - "Them" abs-ing - and monkeys might fly outta my butt!!!! confused.gif

Shellon wave.gif:wave:-->

In a civil lawsuit, all the plaintiffs can get is money. It would take criminal prosecution to bring about jail or other punishments.

When civil litigants have settled with TWI in the past, they got what they sued for -- money damages. The only thing they didn't get was the chance to air TWI's dirty underwear in open court.

But there's always the court depositions and the judges comments, which have revealed quite damaging facts in the past....

Just so's ya know,

Shaz

Well.. if they win a substantial and tidy sum, maybe they could "adopt" a housebroken, somewhat entertaining and amusing, kind to squirrels forty eight year old college student that would like to get a master's degree in chemistry before he turns seventy, heh heh.

IMO, It takes alot of courage, hard work and perservince to file a civil suite against an organization such as twi.

I would like the wish the Peelers the best of luck.

It is my hope that justice is being served in these law suites.

I'd be willing to bet that at least 60% to 70% of the 'Peons', meaning the people not involved with being in a leadership position, doesn't even have a clue as to what is going on as to this court case. Even 'IF' TWI leadership told the regular rank and file what was going on, all they would be told is that it is either a copped out 'EX' follower or the adversary attacking the Monstrocity -cough-sputter-hack-hack- I mean Ministry.

If TWI loses and has to fork over a high dollar figure it doesn't mean they wouldn't stump the regular rank and file to cough up a lot more 'ABS' money to cover what they had to pay out. Gotta keep the coffers full for 'ring around the Rosie' ya know. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_razz.gif:P-->