GreaseSpot Cafe

If ExWayDaryl Were Straight

Raf

Sharon,

This is intended to be lighthearted and fun (some might say "just plain silly)... EWD has our respect and, evidently, quite the sense of humor. No seriousness was intended or implied in the starting of this thread.

Well, Sharon, I guess you'll just have to quit posting here until you learn a lot more.

JUST KIDDING!!!

I got it, when you said that about Barney's. I chuckled.

Of course, there are times when you need to wear your flame-retardant kevlar underwear, here at da spot.

When you get into those situations, just sit back, take a deep breath, and realize that it doesn't really matter.

You know what I say...

Better the fakiest blush...

and in other news...

Actual line in a story I edited today about a gay/lesbian country western dance convention:

quote:
Dancers choose partners based on a “bandana code” system. A red bandana in the back pocket is an invitation to waltz. Orange is West Coast Swing, yellow is Cha Cha, and so on. People agree on a dance, or color, and head to the floor.

None of the straight people in the office understood why I was laughing so hard. The gay folks laughed harder.

bandannas signal interests.

For example, if I'm interested in receiving a handshake, I'll wear a transparent bandana in my back pocket.

Other colors signal other, err, interests (see page one of this thread).