GreaseSpot Cafe

EXPLICIT: A Frank Discussion of Sex...

Zixar

They are, exc. The Japanese can be really strange. I'm hoping this thread will be removed. Zix, you can zot it, can't you? Not that the topic doesn't have merit, but perhaps this board isn't quite ready for it.

And I'm with goey on the skankiness of the naked chicks. Personally

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goey just posted about something that I have always found interesting, the subject of SOUL MATES.

I believe in this.....that each of us has a soul mate, that one person that we are MEANT to be with. Sometimes we don't end up being with that person but we know who they are when we meet them. Perhaps one or the other is married when they meet or the timing is just gawd awful...they meet following the death of a spouse or just before the marriage of one or the other, but their souls were meant to be together.

Any comments?

Radar

Evan: No, I can't delete a thread, although had I been able to see the picture Rocky posted, I would have certainly asked pawtucket to remove it.

As for the concept of soul mates, that sounds a bit too much like predestination to me. I don't think there's just one single person for each of us--the odds are way too high against it. What I do believe is that we tend to gravitate towards ideals, becoming monogamous when a close enough match is found.

Sexual compatibility is very important in a relationship, because if one person wants more than the other person does, there's either going to be a high temptation to look elsewhere to fill the need, or someone's just going to be unhappy.

The Secret Signature of the Day has been cancelled by the HTML Police.

Or so the Germans would have us believe...

I think there are soul connections between parents & their children...

Off topic ~ NO

I heard a line written for a character in a Nora Ephron movie called 'Heartburn' that rang a bell ~

"If you want managomy, marry a swan"

~

Frank Sinatra ~ that's romance !!!

~

Sex talk ~ here ???

After all is said and done, alot more is said than done!

My apologies to those truly 'busy' people ~ as in getting 'busy', not busy-bodies.

YES, it is Rob Thomas! Love him!!!!!

Your question? the event that pops into my head....

I was with the love of my life, we took a walk as the soft snow fell. The road was canopied by trees puffed up by an early snow.

Anyway, we walked back into the woods by an old railroad track and after a playful frolic in the snow -- made love under a tree....

Soft flakes fell....

Dot_Matrix.gif

Judas bald-headed Priest on a pony... If one more wiseass can't look up the definition of "frank", I will not be responsible for the hate crime that will follow, the specifics of which have yet to be worked out, but will probably be something along the line of using them as an elephantine butt plug for the nearest prancing pachyderm.

Dot: If you'll pardon the pun, cool! icon_wink.gif;)-->

I'm glad to see that so far they've all been happy recollections. As a followup question, would you do the exact same thing again today if you could, or would you rather leave it as a unique memory? Me, I'd do it again--her boss was such a prude that it'd probably give her a spasm to know what happened in her office... icon_wink.gif;)--> Then again, for all I know she may have had a secret sex life that would make Elton John blush!

quote:
Originally posted by Zixar:

...something along the line of using them as an elephantine butt plug for the nearest prancing pachyderm.

Since Rocky got rid of his post, I won't escalate things by linking to goatse. Well, I wouldn't do that here anyway but I have a feeling that you are the type to read slashdot and would know what I'm talking about.

I won't really participate in this discussion as there is at least one person participating in this thread that knew me when I was a kid. I wouldn't want to ruin their image of me as a wonderful little boy or a good young man. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Plus, it would almost feel like discussing my sex life with my mother, which doesn't sound that good either.