GreaseSpot Cafe

EXPLICIT: A Frank Discussion of Sex...

Zixar

Here's a serious question re: sex.

Why is it that sex is often associated with 'sophistication'? As tho' sophisticated people usually have sex or sex-related items as the basis for what they usually talk about, be it overtly, or more often, subtly?

And yet sex is something that is so basic to life; something that far more primitive forms of life do. So does that make them as sophisticated as we are? Or do we make too much out of sex as an indicator of how complex/'sophisticated' we are?

Maybe what Fraud--err Freud (icon_biggrin.gif:D-->) said about human's preoccupation about sex was dead on, y'think?

icon_cool.gif

My own secret sign-off ====v,

Rational logic cannot have blind faith as one of its foundations.

Prophet Emeritus of THE,

and Wandering CyberUU Hippie,

Garth P.

www.gapstudioweb.com

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
The reality is: your mom was in her leathers screaming "Ride me daddy! Do it real hard!" and your dad was on all fours barking like a mad dog and there were black light posters on the walls.

Ya know, I bet this would explain many of the people I know . . .

Okay

Garth, way too deep for me... icon_wink.gif;)-->

Steve- Boy are you right! I can think of five right now.... Like gee were your parents on pot the night you were conceived?

Rocky - Champagne would be good!

I do not like the whole butter/oil thing as it messes up the sheets.... Am I a prude?

One time, I was dating this guy for a while amd he would work late and sometimes drop by. well, one night he dropped by and I was in a black night gown. I answered the door and he never said a word he just ripped the night gown off as I began to protest because the gown was $50.00 (I used to make money) he pulled out $50.00 and threw it on the floor -- where I wound up.

Ggggrrrooowwwllll.....

Dot_Matrix.gif

Wow, Dot... have you been getting worked up since breakfast?

Ok, one of my favorite experiences, and I probably had blocked this out because it was with a person who is now my evil archenemy (my ex-wife) was before the days of heightened concern about terrorism at airports.

We would go on a Friday evening and find a spot in the parking garage that didn't have any (or much) traffic, often about 4 or 5 stories above ground, so the evening view of runway lights and surrounding area (see day time photos in the Feb in Phoenix thread, pictures forum) and enjoy the view... if you know what I mean...

Hey Brady, it doesn't surprise me that this thread interests you, you Cubanzo stud you!

Yeah, sex is great. I really love it, and can't seem to get enough of it. It is really powerful stuff, and, even though I am now 46 years old, I still really love it. I now have a sixteen year old son who is very handsome and witty (a chip off the old block!), who has now entered into the "intense testosterone zone", and I hope that he stays a gentleman when being involved in this world of men and women which has some of the "highest of highs, and lowest of lows".

I certainly pray to God that my son understands that "with every female, there is also a heart that yearns for love, understanding and ultimately, God" and that they must be treated with respect. There really are no "no strings attached" relationships, and I hope he can figure that out. However, he is a "guy", and sometimes we are very dense when it comes to figuring that out...

Jonny Lingo

So Brady, tou gotta be wonderin just who this is...drop me a note in private topics...

Johnny Lingo, I'm delighted to see you. I surely know who you are. You?re my wonderful hermano from Alaska, thus, said my crystal ball (just kidding). It?s always a pleasure to hear from you and I certainly coincide with your post. Well said icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

You know, it wouldn't really be considered a hate crime IF your intention is sensitive and loving ~

And you have the right touch

And if for no other reason, then self-preservation ~

...wouldn't wanna .... off one of those pachyderms by insensitive placement of 'said-plug'!

The back'lash could be horrible ~

~ messy and all that ~

Next subject:

catalogs and colors

(something in a shimmering pink or aqua perhaps? maybe flesh-tone ~ my flesh or yours?)

Next subject:

textures and engineering

Please resume this Frank and earnest discussion re: Frank & Earnest

ta-ta

GT

Lavender would be perfect ~

My post was a response to Zix a page back...nothing to do with you!

I happened to sluff off his comment ~ but in case you weren't watching, did you think I'd let it go by 'ignoring' it?

Perhaps it was best I should ~ but he was offensive there and I changed my own mind for myself ~ that I should retort.

Your deal?

It's not ~ so have a pleasant day!

GT

What?

I thought you were answering the topic by speaking of the sex that involves the pooper shoot.

Thus the comment - I need to wash the "crap" off.

I thought it was funny and in line with what I thought you were being funny about.

So, I thought you were funny and replied funny.

I am still not clear how it looked like I was taking it personal....

No problem, I wasn't. Just thought you were funny and replied in kind.

(Sorry, thought you were speaking abstractly about the anal stuff... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->)

I reread your post and my answer and am Laughing!!!! I guess you were not talking about the poopy sex!!! Hahaha, boy I missed that one, no wonder you didn't get what I was saying.... Hahaha.... Red face on me...

hahahaha "insensitive placement of 'said-plug'!" I am snorting out my coffee)

Dot_Matrix.gif

You are a dear doll!!!!

I was into a half-half, sort-of, lol

Glad you caught the humor though...

I tried to be nice (not sexy exactly, lol)

You are too funny, Dear Lady!

Catalogs ~ lol

We need a few more of them!

Guys, they should buy more from them for us and themselves, yes?

Happy New Year Dot!

xo

(the Zix think, forget 'bout it! I got it)

Ginger

Gee I learned some new enlightning information on this frank discussion of sex & haven't had so much to consider on the subject since the time I took the "Christian Family & Sex Class" back in 1975 as a WOW. I now can add water balloons in my tub and see what I have been missing ! I would have never considered that and just might be curious enough to try that one !

Those water balloons sounded like fun. But would hate for them to break on me. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

eeeeewwwww on the jello. That would be way messy. Any other ideas? Would love to have some fun...hehe

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

Before my ex-wife and I married, we one time took a day trip to a nice place in Northern Arizona (a common thing people do, especially in warmer months). On the way back, we stopped in the early evening, about dusk, in Fountain Hills, AZ which has a nice park with a fountain that sprays water a hundred feet or more in the air.

We were both very surprised by the fact that there were several other couples there, and they were very busy under blankets and sleeping bags apparently doing more than just kissing. It was not light enough to get any thrill out of watching, but it was still memorable.