GreaseSpot Cafe

Why is it that we don't hear much from ole Rosie?

Ham

quote:
how the heck can you smile while wearing something like that???

Belle,

Good question!

I wonder how they can smile, at all. No retirement to speak of, no real friends, and very likely no family left that they have not royally pi**ed off.

Doesn't even look like a smile, at least to me. Looks like they just swallowed a canary or something..

I think ole Rose caught on, and just gave up trying, to smile that is..

If you call this a smile, you've gotta be joking.

Looks more like she just coughed up a furball.

I can almost hear one of the tactical meetings, trying to save any appearance of decency for the "organization"

"Waaail, what are we a gonna doo ta save face round hyar?"

"In all honesty and respect, you may wish not to speak, publically. And for God's sake, quit trying to smile".

quote:
I think ole Rose caught on, and just gave up trying, to smile that is..

If you call this a smile, you've gotta be joking.

Looks more like she just coughed up a furball.

Hmmm, to me it looks like she's sitting on a vibrator.

Those clothes are a nightmare. I can't believe they would have the nerve to put them out to the public on a website. If they ever wanted to turn someone off that will do it.

Ugly, Ugly, Ugly.............and they are Ugly too. Yuch! And Rosie's picture looks more like a mug shot for a Costco or Sam's club card.

My shekels are on "Mr" Harve.. probably the only one with any charisma left.. of course, close exposure to ole rose may taken care of that little problem.

Probably won't hear from ole rose, she and donna will just fade off to emeritus oblivion with little mention in Vey history..

Well, can't live in your own private boudoir forever..

"Ugly, Ugly, Ugly.............and they are Ugly too. Yuch! And Rosie's picture looks more like a mug shot for a Costco or Sam's club card."

I dunno. Maybe more appropriate for the bottom of a bird cage, heh heh.

She's not going to give up her power. The five year term will be conveniently forgotten and swept under the carpet. Should anyone question it, they will be reproved for bringing up "old wineskins" in this "new" administration. banghead.gif

It's SSDD in TWIt-ville