GreaseSpot Cafe

chat room?

wyteduv58

I don't mean to be silly...but do you want me to vote if you're the only one having problems, or if I'm am or not having a problem?

redface.gif:o-->

Because I am having problems signing in there... my password doesn't work & it will sign me in with a number attached to my screen name icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

No dovey just got my computer fixed and tonight when I tried to sign in to chat I got a mesage to load a java file before I could enter. Now there is a java logo when I log in before the name sign in screen. That seems to have appeased the chat God's..... for the moment. Now I just need to figure out what to do with this java control pannel that I got as a free bonus????

I have no problem --- whatsoever.

A) I get online

B) I hit favourites (GSCafe)

C) I hit chat room, then enter chat room

D) I wait for about one minute, and then the screen turns *green*

E) I log into the chat room, and I am there.

But then again -- I am on an old re-furbished MAC from an elementary school, so meebe things are simpler here on my end.

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
Because I am having problems signing in there... my password doesn't work & it will sign me in with a number attached to my screen name icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

safari -- you do not need your password to get into chat. icon_smile.gif:)-->

The only time you need a password -- is if you have registered your name with Paw -- as someone who wants their name protected in chat. I did that, and so have some others here -- but if you have not -- then just type in your screen name, and then hit *connect*.

You should get right in, and with no numbers attached to your screen name. icon_smile.gif:)-->

David