GreaseSpot Cafe

We Set A Date

Oakspear

The princess and I have a room Friday and Saturday nights at the Villager. I just noticed that I hadn't posted that we're coming to the wedding. We may or may not bring along a teenage friend of ours, but Annie and I will be driving up from the Kansas City area.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got our license to get married yesterday. My daughter put Tom in as "step-father" on her school forms. He took her to school this morning. He insisted on it.

Tom continues to amaze and enchant me!

The officiant for our wedding decided she would also do our flowers. She has been a dear friend for 11 years and is my chosen adopted Mom.

Another friend is making the cake as a gift! We will be finalizing the entre's and it will be some good eat'in at the reception.

I also wanted to explain why I have not been in the chat room.

I go to work at 9:30 P.M. and try to spend the time when i'm not sleeping with Tom and my daughter.

It's getting really close to the wedding and I'm so excited. Tom ordered the food yesterday. My son is coming out. I get time off from work.

Oak Mom and Dad are coming out. It's going to be awesome!!!

I tried to get into your gift registry at target.com. I got the following message:

No Search Results Found For *** Joyce in NE

We're sorry; we could not find any Registries that matched your search. Please check the information you entered and try again. If you're not sure of the spelling, try entering just the first 2 letters of each name. Or remove the location state or event date to get more results.

NOTE: New Registries may not be visible online for up to four hours after they have been created. Registries without items will not appear until items have been added.

If you still can't find a Registry, it's possible that the person does not have a Registry or chose not to include their Registry online. You can e-mail them below and ask them to create a Registry.

I'm flexible enough to figure something else out, but I wonder if you're using their registry.

Thanks - I got in through your name and see that I only used Oak's 3-letter first name - he's listed as his full first name.

Then, however; I ordered the gift of my choice, noting that they have it listed as "Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days." After giving all my information it said the expected delivery date is October 23.

I'll just bring my gift to the wedding. It's all good.

Thomas is how my first name is listed.

Frankly, I was somewhat uncomfortable about the whole registry process..."Hey, I'm getting married and I want you to buy me THIS!" redface.gif:o-->

Anyway, everyone is still welcome, whether you've previously said you're coming or not. We're happy, and we want other folks to share in our happiness by being there with us.

6 days... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->