GreaseSpot Cafe

14 Karat Corps

I was sinkking.....

Hello to any other 14th Corps who happen by here. I have been out for about 15 years and am living in Minnesota. I have a decent job and keep my grass mowed. Pretty shocking for someone from the lazy corps. Oddly, that drive by insult by Chrxx Gxxx our last year in res. still pixxes off this hard working, corn fed farm girl. And I have pets, lots of pets, major pets.....

Mary C. Riley

Mary Kate Green Jeans

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Howdy from San Antonio, TEXAS.

Scary as it might sound, I was one of the few that loved Country Music before and after I went into residence.

I'm Ric Cox. I did change my last name a few years ago. My sons were in middle school and they started getting the same grief I got growing up. So, we went back to my birth name, "BARTON".

Wife and I have been out since 2001. I really miss the fellowship (and I don't necessarily mean Bible studies).

I've had 3 surgeries for a pituitary adenoma (pituitary tumor....located between the optic nerves) Had a tumor the size of an egg.

Dr.'s went in and got most of it in '90. Left just enough residue for it to grow back. In July of '97 they found it was back (same size) and attempted to go in through the top of my head. That failed. They closed me up and went back in 6 weeks later through my upper lip. VERY INCONVENIENT ! ! ! !!

Anyway, I've survived it and radiation. Lost some short term memory, but my long term memory is still in tact. I still read my Companion Bible from time to time and still know most of the retemories. Do you? For me, it's an exercise so that my mind gets some exercise. I should have learned the table of elements and used them for exercise, too.

I'd love to hear from any of you that actually graduated. For me, it was an accomplishment. There were 3 of us that started off in the 10th Corps and graduated 14th, Dean Batchelder, and another guy I can't remember .......... go figure.... and then me.

Drop and email. I'd love to locate you. We went through hell, and survived. We don't have to be real friendly..... just neighborly.

Edited by YIdon'tgotochurch

Hi kids,

Janis Lang here.

I am still standing on the Word of God, I am faithful, it's the getting up again that makes you faithful, not the falling down.

I haven't changed that much, only growing strong in faith, and true knowledge of God's Word.

Fellowship via email and tape with Rev Linus Mathis III, no one really knows him because he isn't a "pretty face, nor is he a compromiser or a poser, he is a man that does what God called him to do. I have grown more in the past two years than I did the whole time I was fellowshipping with the minisitry.

I am getting married on 10-14-06 to a faithful man. Marguerite Keil knows him. They are well, Don Scism is well, David Crawley is trapped in Lima in Way Builders, keep him in your prayers.

Let me know how ya'll are. I am looking for Jeanne Morrow, anybody got a clue a hint or revelation?

Love in Christ,

Janis Lang :wave:

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hiyo 14th corps.

I am looking for Debre Flaim, who was close to my heart, I cant say why because "they" would be able to identify me. lmao, who cares!

Debra if ya get this looky at my profile and e-mail me. You made a positive impact on my like, hope you are doing well, and by all means KEEP ON SPEAKING IN TOUNGUE LIKE A HOUSE OF FIRE!

:wave:

• 8 months later...

Hi all,

I was in the Corps in 1983. I left in March 1984. I was WoW in 1982-83 in Albuquerque, NM I have been searching for Phyllis Solomon Wolf from the 10th Corps.

I'm also looking for Steve Morphy, who was a WoW in Albuquerque, NM in 1982-83.

Also, I know where Debra (Flaim) Kline is. Did you find her yet?

Betsy

Hiyo 14th corps.

I am looking for Debre Flaim, who was close to my heart, I cant say why because "they" would be able to identify me. lmao, who cares!

Debra if ya get this looky at my profile and e-mail me. You made a positive impact on my like, hope you are doing well, and by all means KEEP ON SPEAKING IN TOUNGUE LIKE A HOUSE OF FIRE!

:wave:

Go to www.waycorps.ning.com...you'll find her there